Get WC3Connect here.
Want to connect your own GHost++ bot? Check out our instructions.
- Register an account to reply on the forums, host your own games on our bots, play in tournaments, etc.!
- Read the wiki for information, rules and guides.
- Check out the games list to see what's currently being hosted.
- Host a game via our public hosting system (you can upload your own maps directly, too!).
- Play games via WC3Connect for reconnection protection.
- If you believe you were wrongly banned, please post a ban appeal. If you feel someone broke our rules, then post a ban request.
- We love to hear suggestions or other feedback so that we can improve the community; share them here!
Posted by Dew on Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:53 pm
Tournament Dates- February 22nd - 24th
Will be running the entire tournament through Challonge.com
This requires you and team members to have a Challonge account.
http://www.challonge.com/users/new (One click registration if you have a Facebook account)
Running this through Challonge corrects any time zone issues as it will convert start times & match times to your local time zone.
Team Captain's will also be REQUIRED to be on Discord for check-ins. https://discord.gg/vqkpAzW
It's recommended that your entire team is on Discord.
If you are interested in playing you must register and enter your team accordingly, please follow the steps listed below.
1. Register your account. (https://challonge.com/users/new)
1a) Have your teammates register an account.
2. Create a team, up to 4 players. (https://challonge.com/teams/new)
2a) From your team overview screen, Invite your teammates to join your team.
Click your account name in top right > Teams > Members > Invite by username/email.
3. Once completed with 1 & 2, SIGN UP HERE: https://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/KjJfMwce5n
3a) Team Captain/Organizer to message me on discord with team name (Dew.#4752).
Monday February 18th - Is the cutoff date for registration and to finalize the bracket - so get registered as soon as possible!
Will run the tournament with a minimum of 8 teams.
Seeding will be randomized following end of signups.
Standard double elimination bracket to begin the tournament.
However, Semi-Finals in both brackets and the Finals match will be best out of 3.
Matches will be hosted on EntConnect. (viewtopic.php?t=135760#p524895)
Matches will start at their scheduled time with a 15min grace period.
We don't want forfeits but if you're not available that weekend, either make sure that your other players can cover for the times you aren't, or don't sign up, we've had some issues with teams showing up in the past.
If you are short a player at start time, you may only pickup another player if they are NOT on another registered team and if the other team approves.
If the other team doesn't approve a sub, you will forfeit. Instantly.
They signed up to play YOU. Make sure your players SHOW UP.
All Matches are 3v3.
All games are going to hosted with an organizer present, as a referee.
All matches will be streamed, and a 30 min delay set.
4 person team max. (Part of your registered Challonge team)
Show up in game under your registered name.
You may use any 3 person combo of your 4 players each game.
No player can play on multiple teams. If found to violate this rule those teams will be removed from tournament play.
Mode - paacdm
Match rules will posted within the week.
If you're looking for teammates please throw your details in Hellcord forum area.
(https://discord.gg/vqkpAzW) > Hellcord Teammates.
Any questions or issues please reach out:
Can PM me here or on Challonge.
Dew.#4752 on Discord.
Or any of our Hellcord mods https://discord.gg/vqkpAzW would be glad to point you in the right direction.
Posted by uakf.b on Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:37 pm
The 1.30.2 patch changes this method of hosting. Instead of players directly connecting to you, they connect through a Blizzard proxy. This means you may have very high ping if you're outside North America / Europe / small parts of Asia.
To host with WC3Connect, follow these steps (you must be on 1.30.1 patch, not 1.30.2):
- Get WC3Connect, create an account, and login
- Under Settings, check "Enable Hosting from LAN" (if you don't see this option, get the latest version of the app)
- Set up port forwarding for your Warcraft III game port (configured in Warcraft III -> Options -> Gameplay); see Wikihow for a guide
- Open up Warcraft III, go to Local Area Network, and create a game
- Other players should now be able to join your game by selecting it from the Unmoderated section in WC3Connect. They will connect directly to your WC3, so if they are in the same geographic region as you, they should have low ping.
This functionality is still in beta; please post here or let us know on our Discord if you run into any issues. Also let us know if it works!
Posted by uakf.b on Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:06 am
If you’ve updated your client, here are the WC3 1.30.1 client download links should you wish to use our services.
Game Download - Patch 1.30.1 : Does not include CD-keys
Windows - Google Drive || MEGA || MegaUp
Mac - Google Drive || MEGA || MegaUp
Note: Only launch the game via Warcraft III.exe as the Launcher.exe will update your client.
WC3Connect client download links
Download link for Windows: wc3connect.exe
Download link for Mac OS X: wc3connect-osx.zip
Download link for Linux: wc3connect-amd64
Cross-platform Java version (use this if the .exe doesn't work): wc3connect.jar (you'll need to first get Java here)
Source code: WC3Connect-Java (Github)
Need help? Check the Wiki, a Youtube video, the FAQ, or Join our Discord
To get started:
- Download wc3connect.exe
- Run wc3connect.exe
- Create an account: type a username and password, then click the Sign Up button
- Login: type the same username and password again, and press enter or click Login
- Click on a game
- Launch WC3, go to "Local Area Network", and join the game
- Optionally, transfer your stats from your Battle.net account
Please let us know if you have feedback or questions! Also check the Wiki.
- There are four tabs: Public (host.entgaming.net / MMH), ENT Autohost (e.g. DotA, Legion TD Mega), Others, and Unmoderated.
- By default, several lobbies will be shown in the LAN gamelist, and it could be hard to find the desired game. If you click a game in the WC3Connect app, the Warcraft III LAN gamelist will only show that game.
- Some kind of integrated chat system for players who don't use e.g. discord
- Setting to play alert when game finishes loading
- Show games that player has played before in a separate tab (similar to top section of website games list)
- Remember me for login
- Confirmation when closing and you're in-game
- Show something if account already validated
- Earlier version did not work on pre-Windows-8 or 32-bit, newest version works on both
- 2018101401: WC3Connect accounts are now separate from forum accounts
- 2018101101/2018101301: add MMH and other games
- 2018101001: fix another occasional crash on reconnect
- 2018100501: fix sporadic crash problem
Posted by Jabba41 on Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:57 pm
For those of you wondering why you are unable to play that game of Legion TD, Vampirism or Dota you were so looking forward to, It is because We as Auto hosting Bot providers felt drastic measures were needed to show how much value we bring to the Warcraft 3 community. Not only do we provide a stable host for all to enjoy where we endeavor to keep the games clear of griefers and trolls but we also strive to keep games competitive by adding ranking systems and tracking your stats to ensure a more enjoyable experience.
Blizzard wants to remove Hosting bots from Warcraft 3. If they do, this is what it will be like for everyone. Fear not, for our services are only down temporarily but if we don't band together and convince Blizzard to change their mind, you will never be able to play that competitive custom game ever again.
Official message from all the following communities:
ENT Gaming, OHSystem, MYMGN, MMH, GhostPlay, Diplomunion.com, Werewolf Transylvania, MaulBot, Warcraft3.eu
Support us on the official Blizzard forum https://us.battle.net/forums/en/bnet/12790218/ or share your opinions here
You can also leave your vote here: https://www.change.org/p/blizzard-retur ... ft-3-patch
Posted by uakf.b on Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:05 pm
Let us know your feedback:
- Is system confusing?
- Needs more features/commands in lobby?
- You'd rather just have regular lobby with autobalancing (where you can enter up to 2 friends on the same team)?
- You'd rather have it back to normal?
Basically it works like this:
- You join lobby, type !solo to play by yourself or use !party / !join to play with friends
- The bot divides players into tiers based on ELO score, it will try to start games with players in the same or similar tiers.
- It will also prefer to put new players (<10 games) with new players, and old players with old players
- If there are not enough players in the same tiers, after a few minutes the constraints will relax, and the tiers / new-vs-old-players will be ignored
- Games are autobalanced, but players in the same party (up to 3 players) are put on the same team
A few other things:
- You should type !a before leaving the game, otherwise you might enter a match at the same time as when you leave and get an auto-ban
- Currently GProxy++ and most commands in lobby are not supported, it is work-in-progress (one thing to test: if you use GProxy++ can you still join, or can you not even connect to the game?)
- If you leave and re-join you will go to the bottom of the queue
- It shows an "ETA" but it is just static 5 minutes right now... (after 4 minutes constraints on tiers are relaxed)
The beta test will not be happening all the time, just for a few hours. We will change things based on feedback, please reply below!
Posted by Haunt on Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:48 pm
Posted by aRt)Y on Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:06 pm
However, as I kept repeating and stressing over the past years, we do our job and the service to the community volunatirly; not because we want praise but because giving back to the community and working for an entity like ENT is fulfilling enough - at least, that's been my mantra for the past.
Almost 5 years later, a lot on ENT has changed. I have worked my way up to where I am now. I have worked together with awesome people like nabo. and was enormously lucky to get someone like hazardous as his sucessor.
What players often forget about is that our job is not just about processing ban requests. A lot of it is also interacting with users and the staff members themselves. Many of which you get to like a lot and foster friendships to; hence, it is even more devasating if these people leave you - whether you want it or not, you take it personal. There's no shielding to that as I personally experienced.
Besides the personal aspects I have for ENT, many things like the wiki, restructering of both forum and staff come to mind but sadly the recent events over the past months (acp breach, ddos, internal issues, etc.) sort of overshadow that, bringing to mind that having someone you can work closely together and rely upon is something you should never underestimate. (Thanks nabo. & haz!)
To be honest, I never thought I would retire considering Warcraft 3 was in a status-quo-like situation but with Blizzard's recent strategic decision to breathe new life into our beloved game, the job now takes more time and energy than I can contribute. It feels like holding back the potential ENT can have in this new "era" and that's wrong.
Therefore, I hereby retire from all official duties as a Staff Dept. member and discontinue my work at MMH as well.
Considering Warcraft 3 has/is part of rougly half my lifespan (about 10 years now), I have seen many people come and go; and even if they will never read this, I would like to specifically - out of respect - mention their names as they have been dedicated players shaping the community, true friends for many years and loyal souls you could always count on (Metall-Drago, Pongu, Nate, Nabo <3).
With that said, I am not sad, nor do I regret my decision knowing that ENT is very lucky to have people with the same character traits. Besides oldies like haunt who have accompanied me over the past years, too, it is jabba who has been working effortlyless for the community. It probably did not go unnoticed as he got more publicly involved as well and as my last action as Staff Dept. member, haz and I congratulate and welcome him to be officially part of the Staff Deptartment. A well deserved promotion with great potential for ENT. Just stay true to your soul and remember what you have learnt but also do not repeat our mistakes, jab.
I am sorry to those I may have done wrong over the past century and sorry to those I may not have shown the appreciation they deserve. I tried my best to improve ENT to what it is today and thank everyone for a great time and the precious moments which truely make you realize what being a community means.
In regards to the transition, I will stay around for counsel (if desired) and for all permission-related matters.
Far well, Clan StiD, ENT, my fellow friends and long live Warcraft 3.
Posted by Unitil on Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:22 am
If the below answers did not help, please create a Technical Support request, so we can assist you further with your question/problem. Alternatively, you can reach us on our Discord.
Reconnection Tools F.A.Q.
ENT Connect F.A.Q.
Updates regarding this F.A.Q. topic will be noted below.
Code: Select all
Updated FAQ for patch 1.30
GProxy++ by Varlock has been updated with support for 1.29.x patches. See our wiki for details.
Updated FAQ for patch 1.29.1
Update ELO - stat tracking is working since 1.29.1
Posted by HazarDous on Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:20 am
Blizzard has released Warcraft III version 1.29. Read more about all the updates here.
Our bots have all successfully connected to the new version. For more information about bots' status, check here
However, it seems the new version has caused problems with custom games.. You will find a list below of all known bugs;
Will keep this list up-to-date.
Code: Select all
[2018-04-10 11:28PM PST]
Tested/Confirmed points #2 & #3 under Dota AREM/APEM and points #2 & #3 for Hellhalt TD
[2018-04-11 10:13AM PST]
Added points 4-7 under DotA APEM/AREM - To be confirmed still
Added Castle Fight Point #1
2018-04-11 19:52 EST
Added LTD points 1 and 2.
2018-04-24 12:30 EST
Updated list of bugs for patch 1.29.1
Do note that Blizzard representatives are aware of these bugs and are working on this issue. Please be patient, thank you.
Posted by aRt)Y on Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:52 pm
Blizzard has released a new patch and a hotfix quickly after (https://us.battle.net/forums/en/bnet/to ... 709?page=1).
ENT's bots are therefore currently offline and/or trying to re-connect. We are still looking into how the patch impacts the bots.
Please check ENT's Discord (https://discord.gg/23gCRX5) in #public-news for future updates. Thanks!
Posted by aRt)Y on Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:53 pm
a few months ago, we actively approached new potential moderators.
We took our time observing and teaching them everything an ENT staff member needs to know/do and the results have been great so far.
They are so satisfactory, in fact, that we are re-opening the "Moderator Candidates" program again.
In case you always wanted to become a moderator but weren't sure if you got what it takes, then don't worry.
The mod program is specifically for you as we are working closely together with you, answering your questions in a more direct and co-operative atmosphere.
The timing is even more interesting given Wintermaul Wars is being actively developed again and staff members to moderate it are necessary, as well as new staff members officially moderating Risk Dev.
While the concept seems more loosely given the "give it a try"-feeling, we expect your dedication and commitment nonetheless.
Application criteria have been adjusted; feel free to apply!
Our staff is looking forward to working with you. :)
Posted by aRt)Y on Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:48 pm
In exchange, you get a tier 1 reward (purple forum color) or tier 3 (colored Discord name). Check our wiki for more information regarding the tiers.
If you would like to exchange spare cd-keys, post a technical support topic and private message the Staff Department (Hazardous or me) your spare keys. Once they are confirmed to be working, the donation process will continue.
Posted by aRt)Y on Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:57 am
Enterprise Gaming is a big community. We are talking about new rules and discussing current ones on a daily basis. It is difficult to keep up to date with all the news and changes - which unfortunately, is a must for you and us.
So how do you do it, you may ask yourself? ENT has a few hubs where we centralize all rule updates/changes and publish information and announcements. You can choose the one you prefer!
We also try to announce rule changes each Saturday to further minimize the risk of missing them.
- Discord: ENT's community & staff chat; You will find any announcement there.
- Wiki and its news history; Only used to log rule changes.
- Forum & In-game announcements. However, we strongly recommend you checking Discord nonetheless as this type of announcement is unreliable.
- Info-Tourneys: Join the forum group to receive emails to your forum registered email about tournament news.
If you have any questions regarding rules (and our publishing procedure) or announcements, feel free to contact the Management.