New Island Defense Builder

Talk all you want about Island Defense here.
extremekiller
Aura Tree

New Island Defense Builder

Postby extremekiller » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:37 pm

So i was bored and decided to come up with an island defense builder. I personally have been playing Island Defense for about 2-3 years and have thought of many ideas and never decided to post them so here we go.

Name Of Builder: Witch
Defensive Abilities: Wind walk (Goes invisible and increases movement speed kind of like nature)Liquid Ice(A potion culminated from her witch mother. Able to freeze titan in place for 3 seconds)
Able To wall walk: No
Builder/supporter: Both(I will explain later)
Model: http://imgur.com/9QEU6Dw
This builder will be revolved around the most basic things. Either able to build a base or support a base. In her research center there will be a choice for free to either choose baser or supporter. Based off of what they pick they are able to build other structures revolved around that specialization. As in the builder specialization will be able to upgrade her towers to do various things such as possible poison damage like potions? I don't really know and i am just throwing out ideas :)
If he is to specialize into support it will be somewhat similar to battle faerie except the towers will not be able to get enhanced like you would be able to do if you went builder. Although you will be able to do various upgrades to your witch unlocking various spells such as
Victus Magus(Able to take control of a various neutral mob in the map increasing its attack damage by 10-50 Depending on the upgrades done to this spell, and increasing its health by 100-300 based off of rank increasing in gold and lumber as you upgrade this spell)
Enchantress Miscus(Calls upon the dark forces of the witch to blast a wave of evil causing damage to titans and minions for 200-500 damage depending on rank upgraded too)
Potion Launcher(Throws a random potion at the titan doing 1 of 5 effects) 1. The Titan is hit with the Potion Of The Weak causing the titan to lose 20 damage for the duration of the potion(In this cast 7 seconds) 2.The Titan is hit with the potion of The Damned Causing the titan to take 40 damage every second for the next 5 seconds 3. The Titan is hit with the potion of Hallucinations Causing him to be slowed incredibly for the next 3 seconds. 4. The Titan is hit with the potion of luck causing the titan to gain 10-40 damage based off of rank(This is subject to change just thought it would be a good RNG with like 5%) 5. The Titan is hit with the potion of Shred causing the titan to gain 15 damage but lose 5 armor for the duration of this potion(about 5 seconds).
Again these are just some thoughts for one of the abilities with the potion launcher
I will keep editing and updating this and would love to hear other peoples suggestions and get some input. I had an idea so i just wanted to throw it out there before i forgot because you never know what can happen. I will be editing and updating this as frequently as possible so thank you for taking your time to read this.
These users thanked the author extremekiller for the post:
travis12 (Sat May 07, 2016 2:43 pm)
It's amazing where the paranoid mind can take you.

Nigth2
Forest Walker

Re: New Island Defense Builder

Postby Nigth2 » Wed May 04, 2016 10:25 pm

Satyr's got a disabled building called Apothecary which pretty much fills all of the "potion support" things, hopefully coming in a future release.
Else, it is pretty close to Panda (Errrr, what i'm saying, Panda died, it's furbolg now.)

Still, thanks for the ideas :)
aka RunForRestRun
or RumForRestRum

Return to “Island Defense”