Id experience

Talk all you want about Island Defense here.
Roxen
Armored Tree

Id experience

Postby Roxen » Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:29 pm

I already suggested a loading screen guide for the next ver, also we had the small discussion if we should do 2 bots. Spn happens to host id maybe random - maybe steady now, i dont think so.
And here i have 2 replays show off what i mean is the biggest problem for id beginner.
Games 7.9.2013 Skill lvl: not existing :mrgreen:

both replays are like 15 min, u can kinda speed through and catch my thought in like 5 min or so ^^
Definitly watch game 2, not plus triple warding gameplay but still decent enough xD got a bit rusty ( bann sucks ^^ )

Game 1 [spoiler=]i pick dryad , cause fast baser , doesn't need help from anyone ^^ . I wrote at start first time player shouldnt pick a builder and should spectate ( got a sat first player that had no clue what to do ) Like next mlg style walling and afking happened pretty boring. And y i played bad but still was the best player ingame 8-)[/spoiler]

Game 2 [spoiler=]Kinda more fun to watch, more noobs more feeding , 1 guy with over 1k feed , was makrura, got like 1 decent gobo, but he died cause of to many minions[/spoiler]

P.S. i will edit this post with maybe some new replays and some thoughts about introducing new players , testing stuff etc. Also i will correct my grammar xD

Edit: Hope the Spn stuff is alright here in the ent forum, but imo Ent is THE id hoster
Spn is more the anime game hoster
game 1 http://spn.lunaghost.com/game/107016/
game 2 http://spn.lunaghost.com/game/107109/
Attachments
huge makrura noob play.w3g
Game 2
(146.4 KiB) Downloaded 23 times
Best id evaaaaaaa.w3g
Game 1
(106.37 KiB) Downloaded 19 times
Random for the lolz.
youtube.com/watch?v=6Cs3Pvmmv0E ^^

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Re: Id experience

Postby aRt)Y » Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:24 pm

So what's your suggestion/discussion topic? Loading screen only?
    Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

pewpew410
Armored Tree

Re: Id experience

Postby pewpew410 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:48 pm

My opinion is an !announce message that suggest players with no experience. Visit website to view a legit "Island Defense How to Guide." To pretty much get the basics down. Also some links to video guides to better illustrate. At this moment in time, even with someone who has been in a game or two. Still has not grasped the concept of simple walling. There is a lot of topics under the "Guide" section for a bit more advanced users. But I do not see any legitimate beginner guides.
Pew

Return to “Island Defense”