-Vote commands

Talk all you want about Island Defense here.
Relaz
Basic Tree

-Vote commands

Postby Relaz » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:28 pm

Hello,
I am a returner to the game.
During my last couple gameplays, i saw builders type "vote..."
I googleed for the list of -vote but I couldn't find them.
Would someone direct me to the -vote command guide.
Thank you.

Merex
Oversight Staff

Re: -Vote commands

Postby Merex » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:57 pm

Not sure there's any commands that specifically have "-vote" in it but there are commands in which majority votes are required to pass.

Single commands:
-c 150 l s (c => Camera, 150 => Zoom amount (generally around 120-180), l => Lock which locks the position, s (optional) => Scroll on. Basically smooths the scrolling around the map)
Note: This command can be used alone and requires no vote as all it does is adjust your camera/scrolling to your convenience for better gaming experience.

Vote commands:
-exp => Requires majority of builders to pass, will give titan double exp rate on all units/structures it kills.
-froff => Same as above, only will disable feed reduction rate of titan. (Meaning, it gains the same level of exp for nuking workers each time, instead of going down)
-gc => Same as above, only will give titan "Gold Coin" which randomly drops a gold coin if a titan kills a structure. (Both titans/builders alike are able to pick them up and gain 1g)
-ar => Beginning game command, requires both titan and builder majority to pass. Will issue the game all random for both builders and titan.
-ap => Beginning game command, currently disabled/broken but was suppose to allow multiple picking of various builders if turned on.
-up => Default game mode, will make the game unique in the sense that only 1 builder each can be picked. If people vote for this in the beginning, it means they want the same mode to stay.

Bot/vote commands:
!votekick (username) => Will start a votekick on a player. If majority say !yes within the time given, the player in question will be kicked from the game.
Note: This command is to only be used against people violating ENT rules/ruining the game. More info on that can be found here.
Note2: This command is provided by ENT and holds no affiliation to the map.
These users thanked the author Merex for the post (total 2):
Haunt (Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:52 pm) • Remixer (Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:15 pm)
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

Relaz
Basic Tree

Re: -Vote commands

Postby Relaz » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:33 pm

Thank you.

Return to “Island Defense”