Best Item Build?

Talk all you want about Island Defense here.
NotYacapo
Forest Walker

Best Item Build?

Postby NotYacapo » Wed May 09, 2018 4:30 pm

What would you say best Item build is to have right now? Titanic wards are obviously in every build, along with eyes, wotw and all the basics.

I spam Nox, so I never go Life because of the Insta Heal and my first build is Armor of Fate 90% of the time.

My question is what build do you all go for? Is the best way still to spam Spines? Is going for any damage builds worth it?

confirm-okt
Resource Storage

Re: Best Item Build?

Postby confirm-okt » Wed May 09, 2018 9:28 pm

Depends on the Titan and context really. Volt can get away with strength builds while on Granite you might not need AoF and only a shield + super regs + le. Some are really mana hungry too (like nox/glac when spamming uniques) and you might need to build some sort of situational coral item when you normally wouldn't just to break that one rad or faerie base.

In terms of siege utility, wind catcher and ethereal mirror are incredibly underutilized by most titan players.

I'm not too experienced with Nox, but yeah I'd say that AoF + magic coral is really good on him. My best games on Nox are when I've bought those two and my worst are when I got something stupid like fiery claws.

Burn
Protector of Nature

Re: Best Item Build?

Postby Burn » Tue May 15, 2018 2:27 am

As seen in my titan guide: viewtopic.php?f=209&p=493308#p493308

Nox(syph) is an insane sieger. I always go life essence before armour of fate on Nox. If you buy magic coral + rep. pot (use) + wotw to use fast enough at mound, you might be able to get a WOTW mound kill at mid.

item build:
(imo sell ankh, early gold for pearl is necessary to get early feed or early minion)
1) Webbed feet
2) Wotw (replace if you used one)
2.5) (OPTIONAL) Pearl
3) Chimera scout (use for ij and to scout for bases)
4) wards (replace if you used)
5) Titanic wards
6) life essence
7) stacking ethereal mirrors (optional)
8) armour of fate
9) LUXURY, depending on titan/tower types: armour of fate (second one) / berserker gem / helm of the dominator / abysmal waters / fog gen / energy rod

Extra gold before a siege: floating eyes + scroll of beast + replenish potion + more ward blocks
To get extra gold to finish your big items: Sell pearl/webbed feet/ankh

Claws: I don't really like getting it. Imo, it's not that strong. I'd much prefer a magic coral so I can continually nuke workers.

-Burn

Return to “Island Defense”