ITs truly dying...

Talk all you want about Island Defense here.
Panopticon
Treant Protector

Re: ITs truly dying...

Postby Panopticon » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:59 pm

Burn wrote:Not sure if lynx was vouched or not for idihl but I hosted probably 90% of the official Ent games and 95% of Bti grunt in-house games and I can guarantee you he was on his best behaviour.

Maybe you can forgive him for being a little salty on the forums because he, like every other ex-stid player is unhappy with the changelogs neco made, and I’m sure posting in a thread topic named “it’s truly dying” AKA “bash Neco thread” doesn’t help in terms of the salty flavour.

Everybody discussed about him being possibly vouched months and weeks before the "newgen" idihl started up, and everybody but maybe one or two (if that) were all against vouching him, mainly for his overly dramatic and condescending attitude towards everybody, but mainly for the drama he was always trying to start up. Him talking about how toxic the community is is also pretty rich, coming from him.

Though I do agree with most of the changes weren't exactly for the best, and the new devs are trying to remedy that as well as trying to make do with what they have on QOL updates at the same time.

Side note Lynx, not sure which idiot got you believing that rumor, but I'm so stealing that and putting it up as my siggy to show how far off from the truth you truly are, though I'd never would've guessed changing my name on the discord to "wyldcard" for shits and giggles apparently makes me wyldcard_fenix.

@Merex by the way, can we lock this or at least clean it up a bit?
PSA: Bigtits = Iambackk

tinker_666 = ta-ta

NotYacapo
Forest Walker

Postby NotYacapo » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:34 pm

Fix my game plebs

lordmillt4
Aura Tree

Postby lordmillt4 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:58 pm

Burn wrote:Not sure if lynx was vouched or not for idihl but I hosted probably 90% of the official Ent games and 95% of Bti grunt in-house games and I can guarantee you he was on his best behaviour.

Maybe you can forgive him for being a little salty on the forums because he, like every other ex-stid player is unhappy with the changelogs neco made, and I’m sure posting in a thread topic named “it’s truly dying” AKA “bash Neco thread” doesn’t help in terms of the salty flavour.

No offense to lynx himself but he and Shadowzz both had lots of fucking drama in the 2015 inhouse league games and Lynx himself made games in worse quality by inviting random people vs him as titan but honestly dont care anymore. I thought ex-stid players left before neco even started with the changelogs & if you're unhappy with something then do something about it instead of crying like a baby on the forums and spam random shit to revert things that was dumb and they loved abusing.

Burn
Protector of Nature

Postby Burn » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:43 pm

Sounds like the conversation isn’t getting too productive, can we get back on track?

If we want to make the game better, instead of flaming each other on the forums, maybe post some suggestions. We can give each other constructive criticism for that.
These users thanked the author Burn for the post:
Panopticon (Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:50 pm)

Panopticon
Treant Protector

Postby Panopticon » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:51 pm

I'm actually surprised this thread stayed alive for this long, with all the bullshit, drama, and shade being thrown around.

I'm agreeing with @Burn. It either needs to be locked/purged or be placed back on track.
PSA: Bigtits = Iambackk

tinker_666 = ta-ta

Return to “Island Defense”