Host didn't pic the right mode and 2 guys didn't draw

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Heinrike
Basic Tree

Host didn't pic the right mode and 2 guys didn't draw

Postby Heinrike » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:31 pm

Your Warcraft III username: Heinrike
Realm/Gateway: US west battle net
Why are you banned: Leaving the game
Why you should be unbanned: The player on red position didn't say nothing when asked about mode, and picked PRCB... when asked to draw cuz wasn't the right mode he started to "bitching" and didn't want to draw, also other guy with him... so i left the game... he should be banned not me... i recorded the game, trying to find it on my computer and will post a ban request. thanls

gurjop
Forest Walker

Re: Host didn't pic the right mode and 2 guys didn't draw

Postby gurjop » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:08 pm

you don't need to find the replay on your computer, look up your name on stats tab (https://entgaming.net/openstats/) and from the list find the game in question. Admins/mods won't download games from other sources.
holymoly: lot of ppl want play with me.
ROFL

Mercy

Postby Mercy » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:32 pm

@Heinrike

Regardless of if the wrong mode is picked, you are still obligated to play unless the game is drawn, ff, or naturally ended. Draw is a vote, never mandatory. He would be banned for failure to announce mode, however, but not for not drawing. Your actions alone, which are leaving, will be reviewed in a ban appeal.

Quentin
Treant

Postby Quentin » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:23 pm

I will approve your appeal and unban you because you have a high stay percent + you never got unbanned.
However, please do not do that again. In the future, just play the game until the end and report after the game in the ban request section.

Return to “Processed Appeals”