No ENT Connect, no Eurobattle

Technical Support topics will be moved here when they are Resolved.

Moderators: Oversight Staff, Processing Staff

Bobalhao
Aura Tree

No ENT Connect, no Eurobattle

Postby Bobalhao » Wed May 24, 2017 4:59 pm

If ENT connect is not working (as Hodor said), and if no ENT games show on eurobattle custom game list, how the hell can we, non-legit users, play ENT games?

naf[T]alin
Basic Tree

Re: No ENT Connect, no Eurobattle

Postby naf[T]alin » Wed May 24, 2017 7:24 pm

My question is the same. I followed this stupidity on eurobattle forum how they do nothing for weeks, just to get back into entgames. Now finally i have patches 1.27, 1.28.1, and 1.28.2, working eurobattle platform, and still cant see entgaming lobbis or cant use entconnect (games do not appear). Can you help me please?

HodoR_
Forest Walker

Postby HodoR_ » Wed May 24, 2017 8:30 pm

Bobalhao wrote:how the hell can we, non-legit users, play ENT games?

I know nothing about EuroBattle, all I know is ENT connect doesn't work. You can't access the BNET realms at all (Battle.net) ? If you can, try logging from a different gateway (USeast/west/Asia) and type the game manually which you can find on the *Games* section on this website.

Also, Blizzard released a hot-fix patch recently which you might wanna verify if you're up to date.

Otherwise, don't mean to be rude but you said it yourself you're a non-legit user, there's bound to be issues.
Hold the door!

Luke2009
Basic Tree

Postby Luke2009 » Wed May 24, 2017 8:43 pm

Yes im new to this, the Entconnect web function on the browser does not work (no java applet appears, no box) at least on my end, and i can't join any ENT game..

HodoR_
Forest Walker

Postby HodoR_ » Wed May 24, 2017 8:52 pm

ENTconnect is broken atm, sorry to hear that! You are unable to connect via the standard BNET realms?

Also this thread was made in regards to eurobattle : viewtopic.php?f=11&t=111213

Waiting on a fix from the admins I Guess!
Hold the door!

Bobalhao
Aura Tree

Postby Bobalhao » Wed May 24, 2017 10:08 pm

HodoR_ wrote:Otherwise, don't mean to be rude but you said it yourself you're a non-legit user, there's bound to be issues.

Ok, i decided to buy the original WC3. Question: do i have to buy the expansion pack TFT also. I mean: all i wanna do is play Dota 1. I don give a damn about the campaigns... played those centuries ago.

Again: do i have to buy both RoC and TFT?

naf[T]alin
Basic Tree

Postby naf[T]alin » Thu May 25, 2017 7:52 am

Can you tell me a forum about this entconnect problem? Or any info? Just to know when it will be fixed.

HodoR_ wrote:I know nothing about EuroBattle, all I know is ENT connect doesn't work. You can't access the BNET realms at all (Battle.net) ? If you can, try logging from a different gateway (USeast/west/Asia) and type the game manually which you can find on the *Games* section on this website.

Also, Blizzard released a hot-fix patch recently which you might wanna verify if you're up to date.

Otherwise, don't mean to be rude but you said it yourself you're a non-legit user, there's bound to be issues.

HodoR_
Forest Walker

Postby HodoR_ » Thu May 25, 2017 2:31 pm

Bobalhao wrote:
HodoR_ wrote:Otherwise, don't mean to be rude but you said it yourself you're a non-legit user, there's bound to be issues.

Ok, i decided to buy the original WC3. Question: do i have to buy the expansion pack TFT also. I mean: all i wanna do is play Dota 1. I don give a damn about the campaigns... played those centuries ago.

Again: do i have to buy both RoC and TFT?

If you wanna play the ENT games (Dota) you must purchase TFT yes. I believe there are still some games on ROC although there must not be many people around anymore
Hold the door!

HodoR_
Forest Walker

Postby HodoR_ » Thu May 25, 2017 2:31 pm

naf[T]alin wrote:Can you tell me a forum about this entconnect problem? Or any info? Just to know when it will be fixed.

HodoR_ wrote:I know nothing about EuroBattle, all I know is ENT connect doesn't work. You can't access the BNET realms at all (Battle.net) ? If you can, try logging from a different gateway (USeast/west/Asia) and type the game manually which you can find on the *Games* section on this website.

Sorry, all we've got so far from the mods is that there is no ETA for the fix :(
Hold the door!

DeltaProxima
Basic Tree

Postby DeltaProxima » Thu May 25, 2017 9:37 pm

Unable to connect from eurobattle for some time now since 1.27 bto be more precise, updates came and were 1.28.2 now and still we cant join any bots.
this problem still persists and the staff is so silent (prob working their asses to fix ) :lol: :D
Thing is i miss so much legi td :cry:

Bobalhao
Aura Tree

Postby Bobalhao » Fri May 26, 2017 12:13 am

@Hodor_,

Is gproxy required for playing ENT games on BNet?

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Mon May 29, 2017 5:46 am

Eurobattle.net is now working again on ENT.

Return to “Processed Support Cases”