Cannot host on any server anymore!

Technical Support topics will be moved here when they are Resolved.

Moderators: Oversight Staff, Processing Staff

JibberJabber
Basic Tree

Cannot host on any server anymore!

Postby JibberJabber » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:47 am

It gives me Name with number to join on all servers yet when i look for it in your game list its not there. So i keep trying over 100 times and it still not hosting. What is going on with your bots? My friends are ALL having the same issue. No one can host!

SLSGuennter
Protector of Nature

Re: Cannot host on any server anymore!

Postby SLSGuennter » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:44 pm

Which location are you hosting at?
Atlanta / Germany (Europe) / Japan ...
Gunther and the Sunshine-Girls. Hell Yeah

JibberJabber
Basic Tree

Postby JibberJabber » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:10 pm

All Locations, and im not the only one who's complaining either. So i know its not me. I tried on a vpn on my other pc still didn't work. Clearly a problem with your system. Only way it works is if i try like 30 times on NY Server and press back, then enter back, then enter again on my keyboard till it goes through like 30 freaking names and gives me the error "Game hosted with name and #" Seems like the other times are just lies and the game doesn't host. Your servers are so messed up that people are saying not to even use ENT and just avoid it completely because some people cant even connect from certain realms!

Id also like to know why i cant use the channel bot ClanEnterprise to host either. When i did the validation and then the !location command and even the !map :(name) nothing works no response from bot like it just doesnt even notice me.

Juraviel
Basic Tree

Postby Juraviel » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:50 pm

I was going to create a topic with the exact same issue. Maybe you can offer a solution.

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Postby Unitil » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:12 pm

Hi @JibberJabber and @Juraviel,

Hosting bots are currently only active for Atlanta, and New York.

Atlanta:
ENT.Hosting#'s 2, 3, 8, 9, 11, 12, and 19 are primarily only available on Asia and/or Eurobattle. All other bots under this name prefix are available on all servers (18 not available on Europe, and 1/4/15 not available on Asia).

New York:
Only 3 bots are available, and all are online for USEast, Asia, and Eurobattle only.

When you're trying to host, make sure you try joining on a different realm as the bots are not all currently logged onto every server available. Alternatively, you can wait out the two minute unhost timer, and see if you can get one of the bots that are logged into your server.

Hopefully that helps, i'm sure having the bots logged into every server is on their lists of things to do, but with recent battle.net/eurobattle patches there is a lot to do at the moment. As you've seen with recent posts they are attempting to get more CD-keys to bring online a lot of the bots that are currently offline.

Keep us posted if you're still having issues with hosting on either Atlanta/New York.
These users thanked the author Unitil for the post:
ADyingSwan (Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:51 am)

ADyingSwan
Basic Tree

Postby ADyingSwan » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:11 am

Still having this problem by the way, exactly as Unitil has described.

Haunt
Oversight Staff

Postby Haunt » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:36 pm

ADyingSwan
Basic Tree

Postby ADyingSwan » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:48 am

Yes, almost all your entlink bots are failing to host on Bnet servers. It would be nice if we could select which bot we wanted specifically, so that we can avoid the ones that are down.
https://entgaming.net/status.php

Return to “Processed Support Cases”