Unable to host a map.

Technical Support topics will be moved here when they are Resolved.

Moderators: Oversight Staff, Processing Staff

Corristo
Resource Storage

Re: Unable to host a map.

Postby Corristo » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:32 pm

I tried to host for 1 hour a single game on eurobattle.net. Without any succes though.... Currently it's impossible to host/play with Ent, this issue is going on for 2-3 weeks now. First we could host, even if it was harder and took some time, but now we can't even get a working bot. It was 3 of us trying to host yesterday, and none of the games did even appear in the list. After 30 minutes and more then 50 tries/each we gave up. 0 games hosted from 150+ tries.

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Postby Unitil » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:49 pm

@Corristo

There are a few things that could have prevented you and your friends from hosting a game
  1. Currently, there are only 3 bots available, and if all slots are filled you would not be able to host a game. To make sure a slot is open, be sure to check the Games List
  2. The 3 bots that are available are on the Atlanta Hosting Server. This is different than the servers themselves as it's just the physical location of the bot. The ENT Hosting bots are currently hosting on all servers (USEast/USWest/Asia/Europe/EuroBattle.net). TL; DR Be sure Atlanta Hosting server is selected when trying to host.
  3. It's been known that it takes 5~10 attempts for your game to be officially hosted. Be sure to check the Games List, since, if its not listed its not hosted.
  4. If you're having issues joining the game you've hosted, and it is listed on the Games List then check out the Bot Status Page to see if the bot is logged onto your server. If it's noted as logged off for your server you will not be able to join from that server.

Hopefully that helps, and if you have any additional questions be sure to ask.

Corristo
Resource Storage

Postby Corristo » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:31 pm

Unitil:

1-I know it very well, but since the bots are ALWAYS in use, it's practically close to impossible to get any of the 3 working bots ( 3, 18, 19 if im right)

2- We always host on atlanta.

3- We tried at least 50 times, still couldn't get the bots.

Basically guys, there is not enough hosts for everybody and we must wait a LOT of time until we can get one, but only if sby else don't get it before us.This situation makes it close to impossible to play now. We used to play a lot of Lords of Europe, hosting every day. Now we couldn't play for a week at least. I don't know what to do, or who to ask to solve this, i just tried it here.

GOnna wait ith patience until you guys fix it. Nothing else we can do unfortunatelly :/

YamiBakura32
Armored Tree

Postby YamiBakura32 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:24 pm

I cannot host any map on mmh(ent) and ent, whats worst some maps are not on mmh bots so you download the map you wanted when someone dl off in queue.
Vaylen,Dortfort,King.Kar and Garrosh did nothing wrong Assholes. - divinerape Messiah of ENT
I keep it real cause i'm not afraid to make enemies. YamiBakura32 - Best player on ENT

bezdak
Corrupted Treant

Postby bezdak » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:35 am

Since the original issue looks like it's map related, we can't do much with it...

Processing.
"Flame don´t make people play better" - Wolke

Return to “Processed Support Cases”