Can't join HellHalt game but any other is possible

Technical Support topics will be moved here when they are Resolved.

Moderators: Oversight Staff, Processing Staff

NutzSucksHard
Plague Treant

Can't join HellHalt game but any other is possible

Postby NutzSucksHard » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:41 pm

I'm having an issue here. I tried to connect via useast and uswest. I'm on my laptop. I thought at first it was maybe a bot problem. But I tried to connect to ohter game hosted by ENT. No problem I dl map and can join any game. I join even the 1100 elo of hellhalt (than get kicked out) but the normal one I always get impossible to find the game. I click on it in the game selection. Copy paste the game name from game list on entgaming website. Never it says game is full or anything. Always the 'impossible to find the game...'

Is there anything to do about this?

Mossberg
Forest Walker

Re: Can't join HellHalt game but any other is possible

Postby Mossberg » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:17 am

My friend has the same issue that started a few days ago. He is a frequent player but now cannot join any game on Ent.2.

NutzSucksHard
Plague Treant

Postby NutzSucksHard » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:17 pm

I could join one today. One leaver happened. We drawed. Now I'm again not able to join any ENT.2 game.... What's up?

barabulika
Basic Tree

Postby barabulika » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:46 pm

Can't join Legion TD games, i can join any other game so it's not a ban or something.

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:02 am

@NutzSucksHard

Any update on that?

If you are trying to join through casual battle.net realms (east, west, europe, asia), then there should be no issue. The only thing I can think of is when you spam-join a bot/lobby that's already full. After a few attempts, you will become unable to even find the game anymore. Also, be careful not to add a space after the game name when copy pasting, battle.net can be very snappy with that.

NutzSucksHard
Plague Treant

Postby NutzSucksHard » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:07 pm

It happen randomly. I copy paste the game from the button in 'games' tab from the website.

I try to join on either realm east (primary) and west secondary. Also, an other guy I've played with (on an other bot because the ENT one was not working this time too) and said to me... (I'm quoting is word)
*Him*
"!scores"
"Oh.. what is this bot?"
*Me*
"You play on ENT?"
*Him*
"Yes, but the bot don't answer so I played this one"

Next time it happen @hazardous I'll record my screen and show you guys what's happening if you wish. It is very strange. I know the "if you try multiple time it says impossible to join". This happen in two cases. The first you mentioned OR the game as been recreated and I'm trying to join a game that already started. So obviously, it is not possible to join it!

When 'impossible to find ...' happen. I tab the game. Come on website and look for the new game being created. When it says the game name + 0/6. I copy paste it with the button on the website and go back to wc3. OFC I check if the #x is the same I just copied from the website (can happen my copy paste didn't work and paste the same game I tried back then). When I see all is ok - I try to join. Impossible again. Still (on the website) I can see people joining it. It is like ENT.2 don't like me or badly communicate with battle.net because WC3 tells me that there's no game at all. Not even it is just full. I restart the game too. I restart the PC too. Nothing working. I created even a new account on different realm. Won't work. I check if I were ban for 24hours or something... Nothing :x

Thanks for the update ^^ For now it happened just last week or something like that. I'm able to play for the moment ^^.

juka
Basic Tree

Postby juka » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:57 pm

I still have the same problem at the moment.

I can't find normal legion td games at the moment.
I can join any other game from ent, but i can't find a normal legion td game.
Can someone help me, with this issue?

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Postby Unitil » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:12 pm

If you're playing on Europe, the bot is currently unavailable at the moment on that server. We are aware of the issue, but there is no ETA at the moment for when this will be resolved.

You can check the bot status on our website (link is above, below the header image)

@juka

Oesterposselt
Aura Tree

Postby Oesterposselt » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:32 pm

I am having the same problem, trying to join Legion TD Mega games on the Europe server - they cannot be joined, or found. All other ENT games are fine.

However, I can see that some players on Europe are able to join? But that is possibly through ENT Connect.

Hansheem
Aura Tree

Postby Hansheem » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:49 pm

I am having the issue today with hellhault ... so weird, and nobody has a solution? :(
I am able to join the 1100+ games but the normal ones not ... even though they do pop up in my games list.

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:28 am

Moving to processed as issue seems resolved for the most part.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

Return to “Processed Support Cases”