Possible Usage of ENT Bot or Admin Access?

Technical Support topics will be moved here when they are Resolved.

Moderators: Oversight Staff, Processing Staff

1B_Fantom
Armored Tree

Possible Usage of ENT Bot or Admin Access?

Postby 1B_Fantom » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:06 pm

Hey guys, first off sorry if this is the incorrect place for this post but it seemed the best fit for what I am asking. Little background, I recently made a Dota clan of all US East ENT players. We are very informal right now but will be planning different "Clan Wars" or tournaments for lack of a better word. We are a growing player base and will be scrimmaging other teams in the near future.

The reason for this post is to see if we would be able to gain host access for one of the ENT bots (preferably US east location). I would be willing to donate CD keys for this cause, or become a moderator on the forums, or even pay a monthly fee if that's something that interests you guys. I just have had great success with these bots and they seem to be very reliable so it seems like the easiest way to move forward, but please advise on what you think might work best!

Looking forward to hear from you guys.

Thanks,
Fantom

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Re: Possible Usage of ENT Bot or Admin Access?

Postby Sylvanas » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:00 am

Albi
Treant Protector

Re: Possible Usage of ENT Bot or Admin Access?

Postby Albi » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:59 pm

Hey @1B_Fantom
Sylvanas linked you to where you can host your own games by ENT, you can choose any map and location you want, and host as many times as you'd like. Here's a link on how to host: http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?tit ... :HostGuide
The bots are limited thanks to blizzard, banning most of our cd-keys some time ago, so donating cd-keys will help quite a lot.
If you wish to donate cd-keys feel free to open another topic here.
Processing

Return to “Processed Support Cases”