Regarding dropped due to desync

Technical Support topics will be moved here when they are Resolved.

Moderators: Oversight Staff, Processing Staff

callmedad
Aura Tree

Regarding dropped due to desync

Postby callmedad » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:11 am

I was dropped from game without any notices MANY TIMES. After the game, it just shows "Dropped due to desync" in my stats. That is ridiculous and seriously harm my experience. Until now, I still have not figured out what it is going on and how to fix it. I can promise that I have never used any hacks.

UrbanEdge
Forest Walker

Re: Regarding dropped due to desync

Postby UrbanEdge » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:00 pm

I'm a LOD player, but sometimes i play castle fight too. i found out , after each castle fight game i get "dropped due desynch" too.Find which maps do this to you and t he only way to dodge dropping, is by restarting warcraft.

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Postby Unitil » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:15 pm

Hello @callmedad

Are you being dropped due to desync, or are you being dropped due to being disconnected?

Do note, desync is a map related issue, and there is not much to be done. As you're playing only Dota AREM, if you're playing on a Mac, there are only a few champions that may cause you to be desynced from the rest of the lobby.

If you're being disconnected (which is the only thing i've found while looking through your game history), I would recommend using a reconnection tool to help prevent that from happening. Highly recommend GProxy DLL if you're on Windows, due to its ease of use/install.

Having an unstable internet connection or a high risk of lagging out? Are you tired of losing a won game because you disconnected?
    Do not worry, there are solutions to solve your problem!
    • ENT Connect is a on LAN connection based reconnection tool (no cd-keys needed).
    • GProxy++(Varlock) is a reconnection tool for the battle.net with an external prompt.
    • GProxy++ DLL is a reconnection plugin for battle.net (Recommended).
    For technical issues or questions, post a topic in the technical support forum.

Unitil
    Oversight Staff

Postby Unitil » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:26 pm

No response, processing.

Return to “Processed Support Cases”