Entgaming website issue's.

Technical Support topics will be moved here when they are Resolved.

Moderators: Oversight Staff, Processing Staff

ZinGir
Donator

Entgaming website issue's.

Postby ZinGir » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:31 am

Hello
After alot of testing and trying it seems entgaming website is causing a hard crash(screen turns to black or bsod's). i have tried every other program that was running, and nothing else Caused it. for weeks no clue. till i started the website and was forced to afk 20/40 mins.
Wehn i came back my pc had black screened.

I tested it 15 times now and it kept crashing or blue screening. no other program was running just firefox/chrome on what i had this site open. youtube and other sites dont cause this problem wc3 doesnt cause this problem. ark survival on max settings doesnt even do anything.

Any clue what changed in the past few months that might cause such a issue?

P.S it was the games tab that caused the crash.
One handed weapons suit me very much. They leave a hand free to preform rude gestures.

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Re: Entgaming website issue's.

Postby Unitil » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:44 pm

Hello @ZinGir

Have you attempted looking at the "Reliability Monitor" for your computer?
This should help identify, or narrow down the cause of why your computer crashed/bsod.
Simply search "Reliability" in your start menu. Detailed guide

Personally, I will leave the site/games list open sometimes for hours on end, and have not experienced any of the issues you're currently experiencing.

Have you ensured your computers software/hardware drivers are all up-to-date?
These users thanked the author Unitil for the post:
Panopticon (Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:03 pm)

ZinGir
Donator

Postby ZinGir » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:36 pm

Unitil wrote:Hello @ZinGir

Have you attempted looking at the "Reliability Monitor" for your computer?
This should help identify, or narrow down the cause of why your computer crashed/bsod.
Simply search "Reliability" in your start menu. Detailed guide

Personally, I will leave the site/games list open sometimes for hours on end, and have not experienced any of the issues you're currently experiencing.

Have you ensured your computers software/hardware drivers are all up-to-date?

Heyo.
Yea once i checked that it says windows shut down unexpected, searching solutions offers none :(.
I used to have this website on for hours aswell, for no reason it started acting weird after the last wc3 update.

Everythings up to date, no beta's of anything, no cheats or hacks. just a random ../.. in my face :'(.
One handed weapons suit me very much. They leave a hand free to preform rude gestures.

ZinGir
Donator

Postby ZinGir » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:20 pm

Hello @unitil

After days of trying more things to find the issue i still couldnt find why it was doing so... until last night.
Turns out my psu fan was dieing and could not handle the stress of running wc3 and the website, last night i was playing a match and i heard scraping sounds and a loud bang, the fan had blew off 3 of its 6 blades. after i had replaced that with 3 new fans. i turned on wc3 and the website and nothing no crash or anything.

Thank you very much for trying to help me find the issue. and i felt like i should let you atleast know what the issue was :).

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Postby Unitil » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:20 pm

Good to know that you were able to figure out the problem.

Processing.

Return to “Processed Support Cases”