Wc3Connect FAQ/Troubleshooting

Do you have technical questions or problems with ENT, econnect or other tools? Then post here!
Forum rules
Disconnecting frequently? Try Econnect or GProxy. For more FAQs, please visit the wiki.
Quetra
Protector of Nature

Wc3Connect FAQ/Troubleshooting

Postby Quetra » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:49 pm

FAQ/Troubleshooting

How do I transfer my statistics to wc3connect?
Spoiler!
  • Validate your Battle.net account: go to ENT Link -> Validate and type the username/realm; you'll need to whisper a command to ClanEnterprise on Battle.net
  • Validate your WC3Connect account: go to ENT Link -> Validate, enter your WC3Connect account name, and copy the validation key to Settings -> Validate in the app
  • Once both accounts are validated, go to ENT Link -> Statistics and swap the stats between the accounts

Can I host games from WC3?
Spoiler!

Can I connect my own host bot?
Spoiler!

I don't have Patch 1.30.1, where can I download it?
Spoiler!
You can download the patch here: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/7836

If I use Wc3Connect can I also use battle.net when the 1.30.2 patch comes?
Spoiler!
If you want to play on both Battle.net and Wc3connect, you'll need to copy and paste your Warcraft 3 install and then patch one to the latest patch by connecting to Battle.net . You will then be able to play on Battle.net on one version and Wc3connect on the other.

My wc3connect is stuck on authenticating: what should I do?
Spoiler!
Most likely your firewall/antivirus is blocking the app. You'll need to add an exception for it.

My antivirus software says it contains malware!?
Spoiler!
This is a false positive, you will need to add an exception. If you don't trust the file there are services online you can use to scan it: https://virusdesk.kaspersky.com/#scanresults

I want to connect to the game with two people on the same LAN: Is this possible?
Spoiler!
Yes, once you login go to settings and tick Don't broadcast games to 255.255.255.255

I'm using mac and when downloading 1.30.1/trying to launch, It says it's damaged: what should I do?
Spoiler!
Macs unfortunately will need to jump through some hoops in order to make an application downloaded off the net to work on your local system. As of a few OS releases ago, they removed the security option "Anywhere" is disabled and unselectable.

Try using the following command in Terminal and enter your admin password when prompted.

Code: Select all

sudo spctl --master-disable

If the above answers did not help, Make a Technical Support thread so we can assist you further with your question/problem. Alternatively, you can reach us on our Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/23gCRX5
These users thanked the author Quetra for the post:
relentl3ss (Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:28 am)

Return to “Technical Support”