Why cant i connect?

Technical Support topics will be moved here when they are Resolved.

Moderators: Oversight Staff, Processing Staff

Blodvold
Armored Tree

Why cant i connect?

Postby Blodvold » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:12 pm

EDIT!
Let me clearly specify. I clearly see the game in WC3connect. Most of the games ive bothered to check is in my LNG list, but not legion td mega. As i said. I see it WC3connect, but not in LNG. Updating wc3c, and lng doesnt really seem to help, sometimes it does sometimes it doesnt. I would say 2/10 it helps and only if some minutes of time have passed. In wc3c i have to update password and user everytime i update, super annoying!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After i was forced over to entconnect it hasnt gone smoothly for me. Legion td mega which is the game i play the most, for some reason doesnt show up in the LNG games as frequently as other games. I have had one 1v1 game where game suddenly was exited without any error report. I have problems joining legion games. And frequently have to update my entconnect client for new legion td mega games to be updated in my LNG

Blodvold
Armored Tree

Re: Why cant i connect?

Postby Blodvold » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:47 pm

Now i cant log int ent2connect. Username or password is incorrect. But 1.5 hous ago it was correct.,

Staf
Basic Tree

Postby Staf » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:20 am

i cant connect too! that says: error logging in: invalid character '<' looking for beginning of value
i was creating my acc yesterday. but now cant join..

SeRaReS
Armored Tree

Postby SeRaReS » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:50 am

Staf wrote:i cant connect too! that says: error logging in: invalid character '<' looking for beginning of value

Same issue here, worked fine until today, thought i was too dumb to remember my password but everything is correct and the error still comes up and wont let me log in.

Kazia0002
Basic Tree

Postby Kazia0002 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:04 am

I'm having the same issue, and the text says:
Error logging in: invalid character '<' looking for beginning of value.

Please, any solutions?

Craxuan
Basic Tree

Postby Craxuan » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:09 am

Same here, already tried redownloading.

Quetra
Protector of Nature

Postby Quetra » Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:01 pm

This issue should be fixed now, download the latest version: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=135760

Return to “Processed Support Cases”