Like wut with all this kids...

General discussion about Warcraft III and Enterprise.
SmurfNSurf
Resource Storage

Like wut with all this kids...

Postby SmurfNSurf » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:36 am

Ok so atm I don't even know where to begin...

Lets see: I checked on few drama-infused topics in category of ban appeals and complaints on moderation.

You kids are ridiculous.

Like... you taking this way too seriously, how old are you even? I get it, the case is no one probably taught you that games are for fun.

You seriously wasting time on ban appeals, reporting people for not playing the way you like or making mistakes?

I don't know man, you shouldn't be allowed to be on internet overall with such a behavior.

I do get things like adolescence, immaturity, anxiety and such... but you seriously gotta check your life priorities.

Like what are they? Like I said above, games are for fun, so I cant understand what's all the fuss about?

You had a feeder? that's ok, you was that person at beginning. You get a "stupid one"? that's on, you also are sometimes that guy. You got someone that disagrees with you? That's good, its indicator that people are different, as it should be. You got a leaver? great, people have right to get bored anytime, and as such, they leave, it would be stupid to expect from someone to say against their will just because of some ridiculous rules set to prevent kids emotions being hurt. You got a "retard"... ugh... I think you want to learn what that word truly mean. And list goes on...

What's with all complaints on forum moderation: Yes they do mistakes, they have right too, they are also humans, you are in wrong with your unrealistic expectations for them to be perfect or the way you want them to be. If they are corrupt or unfair, remember that goes on their consciousness. And most important: if you weren't acting like kids, there wouldn't be even a reason for any forum anywhere in history of the internet to have people who will enforce rules. In other words, if u can behave like adults, you wouldn't be treated as a kid. Being right or wrong, by making fuss, drama and complaints, you just start chain event, and sometimes due to mistakes you will suffer punishment instead of guilty person. But that's your fault in first place, you started chain of events. Think about it, hard.

1.Grow the fuck up, I don't think you even understand concept of enjoying games. You gotta think about it, I got feeling your got very miserable lives, based on what I see.

2. If you wonder why are you being called kids, or try to respond with something like "oo u calling us kids, ur argument is invalid therefore" or anything like that.... I am calling you kids not based on your age, things you like or anything of that concept, but based on immaturity of your actions. Think about it.
Again.... grow up kids.

/rant.

Burnt
Treant Protector

Re: Like wut with all this kids...

Postby Burnt » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:13 pm

that's how internet is lol

SmurfNSurf wrote:You got someone that disagrees with you? That's good, its indicator that people are different, as it should be.

and yes, not everyone is as nice as you, as it should be
GOTEM

warlord1994

Postby warlord1994 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:20 pm

only thing i hate is most of Mega LTD-bot's players is toxic :D
if u make some mistake or do thing differently they won't tolerate u and begin to giving threat and insult. if i ignore them they vk me :. never listen n racist me coz reason is my elo is <700
second mistake = kick or ban if admin in the game.
can't play my income style here either.
td players is good but just i cant play my best with my income style coz solo send rule.

SmurfNSurf
Resource Storage

Postby SmurfNSurf » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:49 pm

Burnt wrote:that's how internet is lol

SmurfNSurf wrote:You got someone that disagrees with you? That's good, its indicator that people are different, as it should be.

and yes, not everyone is as nice as you, as it should be

Xd I knew understanding will be not present from most that replay.

There is solid difference between being nice and being mature and not some whiney brat. Guess that concept is far from ordinary mentality people have nowadays.

Burnt
Treant Protector

Postby Burnt » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:51 pm

diff generations play the same game - there are gaps
GOTEM

Mercy

Postby Mercy » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:07 pm

To act like you're better than a lot of people when I'm sure you've acted the same at some point is pretty hypocritical. Some people ARE immature, yes, but to act like you are far above them on the totem pole honestly makes you seem vain and pompous, but it's also a form of immaturity to tout to others to 'grow up' due to the immaturity of the statement.

I'm most certainly not perfect, but I can be immature a good portion of the time and when I strive to be, I can be mature. Everyone has a trigger.

SmurfNSurf
Resource Storage

Postby SmurfNSurf » Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:07 pm

Well I agree with you, everyone is never 100%, therefore you just confirmed my statement about how most people in this world are shit. And this you have right, and its your obligation to act better than them, when you obviously are. Not sure where all this bull shit come from about, how everyone is great, good, smart and stuff, because that's way too far from truth. In today world, those people are rarity, and thus we should act corresponding to it. Again "everyone has a trigger"... yeah most of people are sensitive pile of crap without reason or logic within. There you have it.

FollowingPath
Forest Walker

Postby FollowingPath » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:02 pm

I don't know why, but SmurfNSurf seems like the kind of guy who'd write a 20-page essay telling you how little he cares

SmurfNSurf
Resource Storage

Postby SmurfNSurf » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:08 pm

FollowingPath wrote:I don't know why, but SmurfNSurf seems like the kind of guy who'd write a 20-page essay telling you how little he cares

What me caring/not caring have to do with how and where I spent time? I mean you are being sarcastic while assuming that I do care due to responses right? Nice fallacy logic right there. If u want to be taken seriously don't use sarcasm, its two edged sword. Also if it happens that someone respond anywhere on any topic, he/she might not have to do anything better atm, which is case right here. Grow up...

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:06 pm

SmurfNSurf wrote:Please acknowledge how mature I think I am by calling everyone kids and telling them to get off my lawn. Also get a life. Words, words, words, more words.

Abbreviated version to this wall of text. The more often you type "kids", the more desperate for validation you look.

SmurfNSurf
Resource Storage

Postby SmurfNSurf » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:12 am

Sylvanas wrote:
SmurfNSurf wrote:Please acknowledge how mature I think I am by calling everyone kids and telling them to get off my lawn. Also get a life. Words, words, words, more words.

Abbreviated version to this wall of text. The more often you type "kids", the more desperate for validation you look.

Well I like your spirit and all boy, but at the end of day what you think is so irrelevant, that even irrelevancy itself can become irrelevant.

I hope you got it this time. I don't think I can simplify it even more.

Haunt
Oversight Staff

Postby Haunt » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:02 pm

Childishness just got to a whole new level.

Locked.
These users thanked the author Haunt for the post (total 2):
null (Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:36 am) • Merex (Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:40 pm)

Return to “General Discussions”