LooseYouself@useast

Moderator: LIHL Staff

G0LIATH_05
Forest Walker
Posts: 109
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:52 am
Location: Romania
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: LooseYouself@useast

Postby G0LIATH_05 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:47 pm

I support hodor. Nice guy played a lot with him. Good king control, good calls, good knowledge of game. I don't have anithing against his behaviour. From my point of view he fits well in lihl. Good luck man. 12 in a row that day haha.

Don_Killuminati
Treant Protector
Posts: 527
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:56 am
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: LooseYouself@useast

Postby Don_Killuminati » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:30 pm

iiStyLes wrote:@iwontdance makes a good point in my opinion. I won't speak in support ur unsupport of the vouch req, but attitude and teamplay can play just as much a roll as skill in LIHL. I mean this is the whole reason we got rid of eldryan who imo was above average for skill level in the league but was just difficult to play with due to his behaviour. Anyone can behave themselves for 2 week trial and then become a piece of shit afterwards and we all know how hard it is to get someone unvouched after they get accepted.

Perhaps review some more games, or give it more time? This vouch req is barely 1 day old and i've seen some ppl have their req sit for 5 days + no need to rush and cause problems

Funny sharmutha, it was especially your case.
Before joining lihl u was known as a manner guy issue and u asked me to support cuz u would improve urself, isnt it?
So if old lihl players had this mentality, im pretty sure that u wouldnt be accepted here tho.
He already get his trial vouch so no point to still crying there and from now on, its time to judge him about true facts ( LIHL games) :
Troll, self tk on purpose, flames ect.. are all handled by LIHL rules and we got mods to enforce it.
Don_Killuminati

FadingSuns
LIHL Staff
Posts: 446
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:38 am
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 53 times

Re: LooseYouself@useast

Postby FadingSuns » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:39 pm

Don_Killuminati wrote:
iiStyLes wrote:@iwontdance makes a good point in my opinion. I won't speak in support ur unsupport of the vouch req, but attitude and teamplay can play just as much a roll as skill in LIHL. I mean this is the whole reason we got rid of eldryan who imo was above average for skill level in the league but was just difficult to play with due to his behaviour. Anyone can behave themselves for 2 week trial and then become a piece of shit afterwards and we all know how hard it is to get someone unvouched after they get accepted.

Perhaps review some more games, or give it more time? This vouch req is barely 1 day old and i've seen some ppl have their req sit for 5 days + no need to rush and cause problems

Funny sharmutha, it was especially your case.
Before joining lihl u was known as a manner guy issue and u asked me to support cuz u would improve urself, isnt it?
So if old lihl players had this mentality, im pretty sure that u wouldnt be accepted here tho.
He already get his trial vouch so no point to still crying there and from now on, its time to judge him about true facts ( LIHL games) :
Troll, self tk on purpose, flames ect.. are all handled by LIHL rules and we got mods to enforce it.


U know i have talk with you about this particular guy more than 1 time. Im not gona lose my time more with this. Ur rigth donki everyone deserves a trial, but this guys trial should be longer than normal, just to be sure he really fits here. I rlly wish ur right and he finally fits, i just dont remember a single game without issues when this guy is on my team (talking about more than 100 games for sure). Also makes me think why he hides his other accs (for example rank1). In any case wish to not have problema with him on future but i HARDLY doubt that is gona be the case.

TinSoldier
Treant
Posts: 460
Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 2:42 am
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 49 times

Re: LooseYouself@useast

Postby TinSoldier » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:27 pm

Don_Killuminati wrote:
iiStyLes wrote:@iwontdance makes a good point in my opinion. I won't speak in support ur unsupport of the vouch req, but attitude and teamplay can play just as much a roll as skill in LIHL. I mean this is the whole reason we got rid of eldryan who imo was above average for skill level in the league but was just difficult to play with due to his behaviour. Anyone can behave themselves for 2 week trial and then become a piece of shit afterwards and we all know how hard it is to get someone unvouched after they get accepted.

Perhaps review some more games, or give it more time? This vouch req is barely 1 day old and i've seen some ppl have their req sit for 5 days + no need to rush and cause problems

Funny sharmutha, it was especially your case.
Before joining lihl u was known as a manner guy issue and u asked me to support cuz u would improve urself, isnt it?
So if old lihl players had this mentality, im pretty sure that u wouldnt be accepted here tho.
He already get his trial vouch so no point to still crying there and from now on, its time to judge him about true facts ( LIHL games) :
Troll, self tk on purpose, flames ect.. are all handled by LIHL rules and we got mods to enforce it.


man donki learn english before you argue for no reason lmao. i didnt even say not to give him trial, because like my own vouch req. it took weeks+ before i even got it because i needed support...this guy is controversial vouch req and he got trial in 1 day my point is to just take time to review.

Don_Killuminati
Treant Protector
Posts: 527
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:56 am
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: LooseYouself@useast

Postby Don_Killuminati » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:59 am

iiStyLes wrote:
Don_Killuminati wrote:
iiStyLes wrote:@iwontdance makes a good point in my opinion. I won't speak in support ur unsupport of the vouch req, but attitude and teamplay can play just as much a roll as skill in LIHL. I mean this is the whole reason we got rid of eldryan who imo was above average for skill level in the league but was just difficult to play with due to his behaviour. Anyone can behave themselves for 2 week trial and then become a piece of shit afterwards and we all know how hard it is to get someone unvouched after they get accepted.

Perhaps review some more games, or give it more time? This vouch req is barely 1 day old and i've seen some ppl have their req sit for 5 days + no need to rush and cause problems


man donki learn english before you argue for no reason lmao. i didnt even say not to give him trial, because like my own vouch req. it took weeks+ before i even got it because i needed support...this guy is controversial vouch req and he got trial in 1 day my point is to just take time to review.


I will the day you decide to use your brain !!
If you wanna questioning the mods decision and say that It was precipitated i would say that you are wrong .
You only need 2 things to put on trial : Some feedbacks , in this case we got around 15 already, and time to check replays.
In such 'controversial' case, It is necessary to go to the essential and avoid turning around ...
If you wanna compare, in 1week, you got almost 5 reviews , so we could say that some feedback missed :lol: , and he got already 3 pages with 50% of unnecessary posts.
Don_Killuminati

User avatar
Nore
Treant
Posts: 479
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:58 pm
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 24 times

Re: LooseYouself@useast

Postby Nore » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:43 pm

Locked until further notice.
God is my strength.

Diablo_
Protector of Nature
Posts: 2880
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:26 pm
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 65 times

Re: LooseYouself@useast

Postby Diablo_ » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:40 pm

Re-opening. Feel free to post feedback about his trial.
-----
LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

User avatar
Escaflowne
Armored Tree
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:30 pm
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: LooseYouself@useast

Postby Escaflowne » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:19 pm

Diablo_ wrote:Re-opening. Feel free to post feedback about his trial.


The games we've played he has behaved. Nice king control, listens to team and advice. I !support

iamyoursenpai
Armored Tree
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:23 am
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: LooseYouself@useast

Postby iamyoursenpai » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:28 pm

100% support still

Pinkyyyyy
Armored Tree
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:32 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: LooseYouself@useast

Postby Pinkyyyyy » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:03 pm

haven't had any problems with him yet, seems to be a fine guy. Skillwise u can't deny him anyway if u compare him with other players in lihl. greetz fly

TinSoldier
Treant
Posts: 460
Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 2:42 am
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 49 times

Re: LooseYouself@useast

Postby TinSoldier » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:09 am

!support

User avatar
Krocis
Armored Tree
Posts: 66
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:21 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: LooseYouself@useast

Postby Krocis » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:11 am

Have not had a good first impression from 3 games since he hard tked but then he has changed it. Pretty good #kingctrl#notthebestbehaviourbutnp
#supporthodor.

Psyclone
Treant
Posts: 387
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:37 pm
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 24 times

Re: LooseYouself@useast

Postby Psyclone » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:37 pm

Played a few games together/against him. Friendly and skilled player with a slight tendency to talk too much ;-) But definitely support.

Mind
Donator
Posts: 133
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:45 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: LooseYouself@useast

Postby Mind » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:21 pm

still behaves like a jackass on 1200+. but who cares, as long as u can wear a mask while on trial, right?
"welcome", nigga.

User avatar
Escaflowne
Armored Tree
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:30 pm
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: LooseYouself@useast

Postby Escaflowne » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:07 pm

IWontDance wrote:still behaves like a jackass on 1200+. but who cares, as long as u can wear a mask while on trial, right?
"welcome", nigga.


I don't like him from 1200+ either, but if he keeps behaving here I don't see any reason to not let him in or kick him out?


Return to “Accepted”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests