[DOTA] [nigmin @uswest]

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

monkeyrush
Armored Tree

[DOTA] [nigmin @uswest]

Postby monkeyrush » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:44 am

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 315707.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #96
Your Warcraft III Username: monkeyrush
Violator's Warcraft III Username: nigmin
Violated Rule(s): intentional game ruining, doesnt help team ever
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): all game long. at 1:25 said in all chat to draw the game (1 person on our team left) b/c nigmin (windrunner) will throw the game and said he did it in the last 2 games. tried to vk nigmin, but the some players wouldn't do it. and nigmin says 'you are banned for 2 weeks". does this anytime people try to vk him in any game.
at 5:35 i state exactly what nigmin's build is (boots, perseverance, 2x relics and he does just that this game)
at 6:10 nigmin even states in all chat that his normal stats in a game are "0/20/1" (the other team still wouldnt think to vk)
at 8:00 nigmin runs right to mid tower (tanks creep wave/tower/husk) to attack it, dies, and says 'oops'
at 9:30 runs right up to husk and enemy creep wave, circles around husk and dies (not a single attack/spell), then says "crap"
at 11:00 runs to husk again, barely escapes and says 'fight me cowards' (mind you his items are boots/perseverance)

-this cycle just carries on of feeding, buy nonsense random items, not helping team, not defending which he displays in every game

Any further thoughts:
you honestly dont even have to go by the replay. Just look at his stats, items, chat in any game of his. He is obviously trolling every single game he plays to ruin the game. states in every game 'i suck', 'what should i buy', and asks for help. even when you try to help the guy he doesn't actually try to do anything you state, and continues on with the same trolling build each and every game. played 3 games (apem #96, #84, #78) in a row with this guy and same behavior every game.

he doesn't defend, doesn't push, doesn't team fight
he really deserves a long ban

his stats in 34 games k/d - 0.13/8

CryMoreeeee
Aura Tree

Re: [DOTA] [nigmin @uswest]

Postby CryMoreeeee » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:58 pm

i play with him few times , he just learn how to play dota
i told him many times to download Dota AI
but he didnt listen .. he didnt ruin , he is freshman ,a newbie

monkeyrush
Armored Tree

Postby monkeyrush » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:23 am

Look at his items in any games, and he won't have a single item built. His teammates try to tell him what to buy and he doesn't.

In my game he was intentionally feeding huskar.
In another game as tidehunter he bought boots and 4x ultimate orbs.

He's played nearly 40 games, and does the same thing every time and laughs.

I don't vk/report people for being new. He fails to learn when help is given, doesn't cooperate with team, and intentionally ruins games.

For that I will happily report

Albi
Treant Protector

Postby Albi » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:05 pm

Intentional game ruining at it's finest. Thanks for reporting.
Banned 1 week

Return to “Processed Requests”