Sir_Leon West/East

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

SoulxReaver
Armored Tree

Sir_Leon West/East

Postby SoulxReaver » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:50 pm

Your Warcraft III Username: SoulxReaver
Violator's Warcraft III Username: Sir_Leon, UndeadLord(?), SuspiciousBlack(?)
Violated Rule(s): Constant game ruining, flaming, defamation, account hopping to avoid staying kicked out of games he's not welcome in.
Any further thoughts: This player simply does everything in his power to annoy others.. especially in games such as Eras Zombie Invasion, and Medieval Zombie Invasion.

He will change realms, make new accounts, even go as far as deleting the map from his download section so he appears to be a new player.. then will proceed to ruin games, such as team killing, building where he's not supposed to, feeding. The inconvenience of others, seems to fuel his happiness.

I wish I could attach replays to this, but this was mostly done on MakeMeHost games. I'm sure many people here can back me up on his actions, as I've heard many complaints in game lobbies about him.

His latest nefarious actions were joining my games under a different pseudonym, occupying a critical slot for gameplay, then simply leaving at the very beginning. (Medieval Zombie Invasion) and did this, because he didn't like the version I was hosting, and wanted everyone to leave, and join a different one.
God damn Ponies.

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Re: Sir_Leon West/East

Postby FalenGa » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:06 pm

Hello @SoulxReaver ,

We do not moderate privately hosted games, unless it's for map hack.

Processing.

Return to “Processed Requests”