[GUIDE] How to set up eurobattle.net

General discussion about Warcraft III and Enterprise.
chewwy
Resource Storage

[GUIDE] How to set up eurobattle.net

Postby chewwy » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:08 pm

First of all. I'm not doing this so eurobattle.net could get more users, I'm doing this because you guys can't join the games I see hosted by this bot.
First, you gotta visit http://www.eurobattle.net
On the homepage, you see links for the right versions or Warcraft 3 TFT you need. If you are using some other version for some odd reason, there is a link to Warcraft 3 version changer.
euro1.JPG
euro1.JPG (16.01 KiB) Viewed 2240 times

I strongly advise you to download Visual C++ Redistributable 2015 x86, Visual C++ Redistributable 2013 x86 as well.
euro2.JPG
euro2.JPG (14.74 KiB) Viewed 2240 times

Once these are done, it's time to download the eurobattle.net installer. Not, It's mostly pressing next all the time. But make sure you target your Warcraft 3 TFT folder. It shouldn't matter where you install the eurobattle.net files. But I suggest keeping the path default.
euro3.JPG
euro3.JPG (33.02 KiB) Viewed 2240 times

Once it's installed, then there is one final thing to do. To create an account. Many people have had difficulties with this. Because they have created a forum account and tried to log into the game with it. No, you need the game account. Two separate things
euro 4.JPG
euro 4.JPG (159.84 KiB) Viewed 2240 times

After the installer has installed and your account has been created then just click on the Eurobattle.net Client
euro5.JPG
euro5.JPG (9.5 KiB) Viewed 2240 times

And I suggest you to choose GProxy Gateway. It necessary to choose it, because the other one might not spoof check you on some other bots, or even on ENT bots.
euro6.JPG
euro6.JPG (78.37 KiB) Viewed 2240 times

And I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place. Maybe moderator could move it to the right place if necessary.
These users thanked the author chewwy for the post:
God-Kyo (Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:10 pm)

wtvr
Basic Tree

Re: [GUIDE] How to set up eurobattle.net

Postby wtvr » Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:18 am

Another server? It took me a while to get on w3arena, I still havent got onto netease, and now theres another one? How is this one different/better? Their forum doesnt even seem that active so, I think I'll just stick with w3a untill blizzard finishes updating wc3 to 1.29 (yay for remasters!!)

wTc[JediMaster]
Treant Protector

Re: [GUIDE] How to set up eurobattle.net

Postby wTc[JediMaster] » Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:08 pm

@wtvr Hello well @chewwy did this during when all the bots on BNet was down and server.eurobattle.net was one of the few part from ENTConnect that was able to play on ENT bots. so he made this guide to help people out really good nice of him IMO :)

and it's not really a new one it's been around for some time. main difrence is that it's based in east eu. and has it's own minor tweaks and fokuses like w3arena fokus alot on melee/ladder games :)
btw do you need CDkey for w3arena?? if not they you'll prob need to get one for 1.29 (if thats correct info about "remasterd version" :)
would be odd that they picked the patch name for it and still would go with patches for it but well it's up to them I guess xD

Return to “General Discussions”