ltd mega 1v1 bot problem

General discussion about Warcraft III and Enterprise.
1996gracek1996
Resource Storage

ltd mega 1v1 bot problem

Postby 1996gracek1996 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:52 pm

Sometimes i cant see ltd mega 1v1 rooms in game list and most of the time before i can see that i need to wait about 5mins for warcraft to find it. Why is that happening? Im playing on battle.net WEST

edit.
well now i dont see this room at all

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Re: ltd mega 1v1 bot problem

Postby Unitil » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:53 pm

Hi @1996gracek1996,

When connecting to the bot, are you attempting to use the ENT browser games list to get the game name?
ENT Games List

You can click the clipboard icon next to the game name, and this will copy the games name to the your computers clipboard. Though there is no animation when you hover/click this button it does copy. After, you can go into your client and hit Ctrl-V to paste in the game name, and click connect.

Do note, you may need to click the refresh button to refresh your clients game list data.

If you're still experiencing issues you may need flush your DNS for it to connect properly.
Spoiler!
Flush DNS
Hit Windowsbutton-R (or lookup "run")
type ipconfig /flushdns

Brief explanation of what this does:

Code: Select all

Most operating systems and DNS clients will automatically cache IP addresses and other DNS results, this is done in order to speed up subsequent requests to the same hostname. Sometimes bad results will be cached and therefore need to be cleared from the cache in order for you to communicate with the host correctly. All major operating systems allow you to force this process.

If neither of the above works let me know, and i'll see what I can do to help.
These users thanked the author Unitil for the post:
1996gracek1996 (Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:15 am)

1996gracek1996
Resource Storage

Re: ltd mega 1v1 bot problem

Postby 1996gracek1996 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:53 pm

it was beacuse bots for this game on WEST are offline, i can join on east, thanks for helping

Return to “General Discussions”