Last word glitch

General discussion about Warcraft III and Enterprise.
RChaps16
Forest Walker

Last word glitch

Postby RChaps16 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:53 pm

Not a huge glitch but i found with lastword whenever yellow came close to me it would activate corrosive skin on me without even attacking him. dont know if its meant to do this or not but its pretty annoying everytime losing certain amount of hp because he walked away from the aoe then back into it. Dont think he was doing it on purpose like a glitch abuse as well as i dont even know if it is a glitch hence why i put it in general discussion just to get clarification on it. Replay posted below if you guys wanna take a look

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 577623.w3g

CheW
Protector of Nature

Re: Last word glitch

Postby CheW » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:29 pm

Not a glitch. When you come into the aoe of last word it is technically hitting you because it places a debuff on you.
MAGA

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Re: Last word glitch

Postby Sylvanas » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:04 am

CheW wrote:Not a glitch. When you come into the aoe of last word it is technically hitting you because it places a debuff on you.

I think it's one. Corrosive skin is supposed to be activated by damage. Walking up to someone with corrosive skin with armor reduction aura/assault cuirass etc doesn't do that and you can net/euls/sheep etc them safely. I'm pretty sure silencer didn't automatically poison himself every time he came into viper's general area in dota, back when he had that aura. I've always avoided getting that aura ever since I knew about this, since corrosive is commonly picked.

Return to “General Discussions”