Hi guys !

General discussion about Warcraft III and Enterprise.
wharax
Basic Tree

Hi guys !

Postby wharax » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:06 pm

Hey !

I'm new here, I was looking for an active clan and google send me there :)
So who I am ? I'm a 24 y old french guy. I played W3 in middle school and hight school and I'am looking for people to do custom game sometime !
Do you have a chanel in game to join ?
What kind of game do you play ?
Are you on Europe servers ?

I really enjoy old custom map, but no one played them again I guess :(
I remember run kitty, wintermaul TD, Orc vs Human, La récréation (my favorite, a french map), and others !

Hope to see you in game ! :D
Sorry if my english sucks :/

wTc[JediMaster]
Treant Protector

Re: Hi guys !

Postby wTc[JediMaster] » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:02 pm

@wharax
wharax wrote:Hey !
Salut! :)
wharax wrote:I'm new here, I was looking for an active clan and google send me there :)
ENT is not really a clan more like an Alliance or Hub.
wharax wrote:So who I am ? I'm a 24 y old french guy. I played W3 in middle school and hight school and I'am looking for people to do custom game sometime !
Welcome back :P
wharax wrote:Do you have a chanel in game to join ?
Not really unless you mean to join any of all the clans out there, ENT have clan channels on all 4 servers but those arent really used in any special way :P
wharax wrote:What kind of game do you play ?
Well ENT Host These games: games.php You can also check mmh for games: http://makemehost.com/games-legacy.php I personaly mainly play Hero Push & Castle Fight, Hero Push on wTcs bot and CF on ents :P
wharax wrote:Are you on Europe servers ?
I am on Northrend yes not everyone is as ent is on all 4 Bnet servers and their own ENT-Connect Garena eurobnet and maybe a few more I've forgotten.

wharax wrote:I really enjoy old custom map, but no one played them again I guess :(
I remember run kitty, wintermaul TD, Orc vs Human, La récréation (my favorite, a french map), and others !
Ye All the maps the mapmakers and devs have done are abit better then what blizzard did. run kitty ninja silde and other maps like that are still beeing played from time to time. Wintermaul One and Wintermaul Wars is beeing hosted regulary too, orc and human is an older version for many maps alike it Horde vs Alliance, Footmen Vs Grunts, but few ever play Orc vs human anymore from what I've seen. La Récréation FR RP! ;)?? xD

wharax wrote:Hope to see you in game ! :D
Sorry if my english sucks :/
Yes We'll be there :)

Return to “General Discussions”