Can you request a ban on yourself?

General discussion about Warcraft III and Enterprise.
HodoR_
Forest Walker

Re: Can you request a ban on yourself?

Postby HodoR_ » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:09 pm

Sylvanas wrote:
DreadEasy wrote:
Sylvanas wrote:Oh, there's also another variation, the one that acts offended and formal and goes something like "I demand that you remove my account from your site. I do not wish to be associated with ___ any longer". They're even worse. The only positive point about them is that they do get banned.

That sounds fucking hilarious, any you can share?

Go to technical support and search "delete my account" or "remove my account". Prepare yourself mentally, not being satisfied with just no longer going to a particular site is serious. fucking. business. to these people. I mean seriously, nobody cares. Maybe just me a little, I care to the extent that I let it bother me way too much.

Reading this, I'm seriously thinking about starting a Press release business for ENT.
''TODAY on Nobody gives a f**k press conference ----- Player *legionTdMastur-Bat-0r" announces his retirement from the forums; much talk about the intense emotional breakdown he suffered after being called a ''mega player'' and how his ENT PTSD pushed him near the edge.''
Hold the door!

Quentin
Treant

Postby Quentin » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:53 pm

You can report anyone that you see violating ENT rules, including yourself.
If you report yourself, I believe that your punishment will be lower than if someone else does.

divinerape

Postby divinerape » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:59 am

I recently requested a ban on myself because I started a new business and needed to focus on that (but it took way less time than I thought) so my ban and then unban was promptly processed. So yes you can but I wouldn't push it too much cause the mods have enough work as it is.

KellyEWalther
Resource Storage

Postby KellyEWalther » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:54 am

I used to get a ban on me, but I broke the rules and was denied.

Return to “General Discussions”