Macbook issues warcraft 3

General discussion about Warcraft III and Enterprise.
Hansheem
Aura Tree

Macbook issues warcraft 3

Postby Hansheem » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:46 pm

Hi all,

I am not 100% sure this is the right piece of the forum but please feel free to move the post of close it is needed.

I have (like a lot of other) issues with my macbook and google does not seem to give me the answer.

I hav 2 issues: 1 is I get a lot of messages that I have an invalid package detected. What does it mean and how can I solve it?
Second issue is that if I play on my Mac I "desync" from time to time which means I get disconnected and my game is done.

I see more people are having these issues but I do not see any solutions, perhaps I missed it and someone can help?

Thanks in any way for the effort!

Hansheem :D

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Re: Macbook issues warcraft 3

Postby FalenGa » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:38 pm

I don't believe there is a solution to your problem. If you have any windows machine, you should just use that one.

wTc[JediMaster]
Treant Protector

Re: Macbook issues warcraft 3

Postby wTc[JediMaster] » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:16 pm

@Hansheem
Well Mac/apple is not really suited for games since all games are made for PC & consoles. so the software your running it on is not really fitting. so I suggest that you keep your mac for work/schoolwork, browsing and so on and get a PC desktop/laptop to play games on.

The future seems to have the same setup ever since mac themselfs moved away from games into officeware their computers have been ill suited for the software that games uses still you can run most games on them but it brings problems. However blizzard themselfs tried to fix and has fixed all problems that comes with basic wc3 and mac so if you only play Ladder/melee maps you should not have any problems.

Return to “General Discussions”