something has to be done

General discussion about Warcraft III and Enterprise.
RChaps16
Forest Walker

something has to be done

Postby RChaps16 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:52 pm

Something has to be done to relocate ball and any rearm build whether it be you cant scepter with relocate ball or just increase the mana that ball uses and with rearm something like you cant rearm in fountain. this game lasted almost 2 hours and the last hour was pretty much just sentinels were just defending with tinker sitting in fountain rearming tc ult which disarms us so we cant attack and they had wisp just pushing lanes but due to us having megas he couldnt push far. ive left a link for the replay as well at the bottom. I think its clear that these two builds just make the game boring considering this 2 hour long game ended in a draw...

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 187159.w3g

Panopticon
Treant Protector

Re: something has to be done

Postby Panopticon » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:45 pm

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=121937

Think relo-ball can't be countered? Enjoy!

http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?tit ... :DotARules

Any rearm builds, you say?

There's quite a few combos that are banned from being used with rearm. If they're using any of the ones mentioned in the rules, make a ban request.

@CheW tl;dr another rage post against relo-ball being "too imba".
PSA: Bigtits = Iambackk

tinker_666 = ta-ta

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:28 pm

The problem is lod, all of lod. You can do something about it. If you're not willing to go that far, then you don't see the full extent of the problem.

RChaps16
Forest Walker

Postby RChaps16 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:24 am

@apoth the link you put only shows the ent rule my point is is when you get a game that is an obvious win for one team and one build just destroys any chance of a push and letting their rearm with a disarm farm and be able just to constantly disarm for an hour until we decide to draw kinda rediculous. like we played for almost 2 hours thats about 3 games that couldve been played and roughly and hour of that game was just their ball relocate defending us or their rearm disarm making us stop targeting towers. now im not saying to take these builds out of the game im just saying if you make no scepter allowed with ball relocate it will lower the chances of someone being able to defend for hours. like yes you could go silencer or sheep stick but they if they have linkins bkb or even deafing blast with a scepter theres no chance in touching them. if you cut out scepter with ball relocate it causes relocate not to have a 30sec cd 20sec cd with octraine and it also causes more mana to be used when you ball making it harder for ball relocate to be the reason you win like mc wrath has been nerfed to where if you have a hood you generally survive so i dont see the problem in nerfing ball relocate and then rearm is just op in general and of course you cant take it out but if you make it that you cant cast skills inside fountain and rearm i think thats fair. like im not asking to take it out of the game im just suggesting these skills be nurfed so people arent playing 2 hour long games just for a draw

Burnt
Treant Protector

Postby Burnt » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:33 pm

Newer version of lod where both rearm and ball relo are nerfed isn't compatible with current war3 version. So posting here isn't as helpful as posting in war3 tech forum where the actual war3 developers are.
GOTEM

CheW
Protector of Nature

Postby CheW » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:55 pm

If only there was a mode that made it so each team got ball relo when it was drafted by someone :D

In all seriousness as people didn't like an even LoD, ball relo gets weak towards the end of the game when everyone can have a counter. Did your team not all have orchids?
MAGA

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:18 pm

CheW wrote:If only there was a mode that made it so each team got ball relo when it was drafted by someone :D

In all seriousness as people didn't like an even LoD, ball relo gets weak towards the end of the game when everyone can have a counter. Did your team not all have orchids?

You could pull a quick one and make the suggestion to go back to that other mode and get a few friends to back you up, saying the other mode was so much better after all. Voila, mode switched again. If that other mode existed, I mean.

RChaps16
Forest Walker

Postby RChaps16 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:11 am

MD mode was good only downside to it is when you have a newer or just bad player getting the rearm or ball relocate draft. @chew And i believe in this game me and 1 other guy got a silencer but their wisp had kraken so we would have to hit him with silver and then silence him and hope that their rearm disarm build didnt come save him

CheW
Protector of Nature

Postby CheW » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:25 am

RChaps16 wrote:MD mode was good only downside to it is when you have a newer or just bad player getting the rearm or ball relocate draft. @chew And i believe in this game me and 1 other guy got a silencer but their wisp had kraken so we would have to hit him with silver and then silence him and hope that their rearm disarm build didnt come save him

Gotta sheep that noob ball relocate!
MAGA

Return to “General Discussions”