What is Considered " excessive " on rule #2

General discussion about Warcraft III and Enterprise.
iSuccessful
Basic Tree

What is Considered " excessive " on rule #2

Postby iSuccessful » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:13 pm

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask but I can't find another section that seems as appropriate.
On your Rules for Ent in General #2 says, "Do not flame, rage, troll, or insult other players excessively." what counts as excessive? I'm learning a lot of new game and even after warning people i'm new I still get flamed the majority of my games. As I don't want to spam the Ban request section I am just wondering what constitutes as "excessive"?

On a side question how do you view your games chat logs that Ent records, I know its accessible but unsure how

Merex
Oversight Staff

Re: What is Considered " excessive " on rule #2

Postby Merex » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:30 pm

@iSuccessful Moved to General Discussions => Tech. support is for people seeking technical help in regards to their account/connecting to a game/server etc.

On your Rules for Ent in General #2 says, "Do not flame, rage, troll, or insult other players excessively." what counts as excessive?

Being a general disturbance in the game i.e. flaming multiple people, flaming over an excessive period of time (primarily throughout game) and/or flaming excessively in the sense of racism/sexism etc.

Most moderators won't ban over something minimal such as a 5 minute argument or minimal flame over a short period of the game like "noob". Mostly, the flame has to contain some of the factors mentioned above or just overall hold a bad gaming experience to it.

On a side question how do you view your games chat logs that Ent records, I know its accessible but unsure how

https://entgaming.net/openstats/ => You can find a specific game by searching your username on the bottom right and clicking on said game link. Once you do that, click "Download" in the top right and it'll take you to a replay log which will contain a download link for the replay and the chatlog of said game.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

Return to “General Discussions”