About games crashing

General discussion about Warcraft III and Enterprise.
iambackk
Treant

About games crashing

Postby iambackk » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:05 pm

Hi, i am and we are all bored to be banned for the game crashing after the update.
The 1st week after update, i wasn't banned when the game crashed, and then, i'm taking ban everydays for this reason like everyone.

1st: do you have any idea about when blizzard gonna fix this shit?
2nd: can you do something to make it easier for us and easier for you (15 similare appeals), and do something with bots to not be auto banned?

thanks a lot for answer

regards from the ruiner

EdgeOfChaos

Re: About games crashing

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:27 am

1st: based on Blizzard history, probably not soon. they are usually quite slow on patching, however they are aware of the issue and hopefully will be able to fix it eventually.
2nd: they said they'll think about disabling autobans: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=133509#p516793

I hope this failed patch teaches them something about testing. But I know it won't.

thripkiller666
Basic Tree

Re: About games crashing

Postby thripkiller666 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:22 pm

There is a patch being tested on the Public Test Realm (https://us.battle.net/account/download/?show=classic) and in the patch notes, they have said they addressed custom game crashes. I have been able to test one game of DotA 6.83c and it did not crash on me, though I didn't have anyone else in the realm to play with.

Return to “General Discussions”