Ban appeal beeing removed through connections.

General discussion about Warcraft III and Enterprise.
Cynder111
Resource Storage

Ban appeal beeing removed through connections.

Postby Cynder111 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:56 pm

I mean i thought that lobby poaching, bad mouthing and other stuff was against the rules but apparently if you know a guy its not. Made a nice post with screenshots and everything and this is what i got back.

Well lets see how long this post can stay up before it also gets deleted. *shrug*
Attachments
WC3ScrnShot_091918_185528_07.png
WC3ScrnShot_091918_185528_07.png (1.03 MiB) Viewed 1883 times

Cynder111
Resource Storage

Re: Ban appeal beeing removed through connections.

Postby Cynder111 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:37 pm

Got some tasty threats as well. Oh boy. "Actions will be taken." Gotta love those.

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:51 pm

Nope, he doesn't have his connections, and your request wasn't deleted. It was moved to processed. That's what happens to ban requests when they are, well, processed.

Now, if you could link me the part of the rules that says "lobby poaching, bad mouthing and other stuff" is against ENT's rules, i would appreciate it.

We do have a rule that says excessive flaming is bannable. However, this isn't even remotely close to excessive, or even close to flaming.

Also, we do not monitor whispering, unless it's done from a player who is currently in our games.

Finally, ENT does not monitor/police/interfere with privately hosted games, unless it's for map hack, ban dodging or other offenses that may affect our public relations.

Any questions, @Cynder111 ?

Cynder111
Resource Storage

Postby Cynder111 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:56 pm

Do not threat or mock community members

But i do undestand if you think this is termed to losely. I can understand if you are saying this crying wolve over a chicken but i did this mainly out of principle, as i do have to say that i am used to corruption in the goverment but do not like to see it in a community, where i am at least able to make people aware of it. Also i do not like Threats beeing uttert to me, which made this the more important to me.

Thank you for your quick reply @FanelGa

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:07 pm

I do not recall seeing any threatening in those screenshots. In fact, i went back to recheck, and i still see no threats or flame.

This was just a conversation. He was trying to get you to join his game. Yes, some might consider this rude or unsportsmanlike, but we do not moderate against such. Not even in auto hosted games, where most of our rules apply.

If he actually threatened you, that's another story and you should report that part, if you can prove it ( with screenshots like the previous parts ).

Edit* I forgot to inform you that these are the rules that apply to player hosted games on ENT :
http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?tit ... de#Warning

Using the ENT public hosting service to

create a game and then afk with the purpose to spread the map as "download only"-game or
advertise anything or
pretend being an Enterprise Gaming auto-hosted game by using # in the game name or
do anything but not actually play the game
is ban-able. If a moderator sees that, he is given the permission to warn you and unhost the game. We also reserves the right to ban any individual whose behaviour negatively affect ENT's public relation (Map Hacking, ENT Staff Impersonation, etc.)

Cynder111
Resource Storage

Postby Cynder111 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:09 pm

@FalenGa those were through discord so i assumed they are not relevant for you. If you want to i can upload it.

Edit: Wait general rules do not apply?
Last edited by Cynder111 on Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:13 pm

Our forum rules apply to our discord, as well, so if the incident took place on our server, then yes, please do so, @Cynder111 .

Cynder111
Resource Storage

Postby Cynder111 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:18 pm

well here ya go.

@FalenGa
Attachments
unknown.png
unknown.png (43.2 KiB) Viewed 1858 times

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:40 pm

No, the general rules do not apply in player hosted games.

We do not have the resources to monitor these games as well, plus if you don't like a host you can leave and host your own games, or join any of the autohosted games ENT provides.

Cynder111
Resource Storage

Postby Cynder111 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:46 pm

If thats how you operate fair enough.

Yarragon
Treant

Postby Yarragon » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:36 pm

This dude's literally just an idiot. As someone who's been friends with former and current mods, most of the time you still have to go through the same steps everyone else does. I've seen a handful of cases where that wasn't such, and they were back in like 2012 / early 2013 when most of the moderators were new / didn't care.
These users thanked the author Yarragon for the post:
Panopticon (Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:53 pm)
"Sura is a God dude, like for real."
-Burn/Timmy/Avion

Panopticon
Treant Protector

Postby Panopticon » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:51 pm

Not to mention that these so-called "connections" that he has simply don't exist.
PSA: Bigtits = Iambackk

tinker_666 = ta-ta

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:05 am

Nukester has deep, powerful connections with places and organizations you don't even know exist. His dad invented wc3 with secret illegal karate techniques and his dog is the eternal leader of both b.net and ENT (which, as you may already know, are the same thing and are equally responsible for people dropping in patch 1.30). You really don't want to mess with him.
These users thanked the author Sylvanas for the post:
Panopticon (Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:08 am)

Panopticon
Treant Protector

Postby Panopticon » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:10 am

Sylvanas wrote:Nukester has deep, powerful connections with places and organizations you don't even know exist. His dad invented wc3 with secret illegal karate techniques and his dog is the eternal leader of both b.net and ENT (which, as you may know, are the same thing and are equally responsible for people dropping in patch 1.30). You really don't want to mess with him.

Oh snap, you just reminded me that my pizza delivery guy knows a guy that also knows a guy whose father works for Nintendo and his uncle is Bill Gates... all while he whistles while he works it.
PSA: Bigtits = Iambackk

tinker_666 = ta-ta

Cynder111
Resource Storage

Postby Cynder111 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:07 pm

Well apparently now i got banned for VPN which i do not even have. *shrug* oh well.
Last edited by Cynder111 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “General Discussions”