This topic needs attention from more then the community.

General discussion about Warcraft III and Enterprise.
Cynder111
Resource Storage

This topic needs attention from more then the community.

Postby Cynder111 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:48 am

I think i do not need to explain what i am talking about here. I do not think anyone who reads this does not care about the ongoing matter so i want to make sure that if you want things to change you need to do more then complain about it on blizzards forum or ENT ones. You see Blizzard/activision doesnt care obviously and if you stay in ENT you will reach no one.

Here is the thing. We need cover about this from critics. Critics sutch as Jim Sterling for example. As sutch i created a post on his sub reddit. I am not going to post a link to the post because the subreddit is not hard to find but i hope that others are going to be able to create similar posts to alert game critics to this topic in the hopes they will cover blizzard/activision bullsht and maybe create an outrage big enough to actually change something.

Again giving up and staying passive is the least thing you should do. Just take 20 minutes of your time and alert people about this matter. Its the least we as the community we can do to actually save this amazing game.

Thank you all for your time.

Astros
ENT Staff

Re: This topic needs attention from more then the community.

Postby Astros » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:27 pm

The problem is, if their own team is NOT reading the posts from their own players (who took the time to create an account to voice their displeasure of where the game is headed), what makes you think they truly care? There's a General Discussion forum site on Blizzard's official website and most of the threads involve the dislike in shutting down host bots. This is something they can clearly read if they chose to. Problem is, they aren't choosing to. And likely, because Warcraft III is such a small portion of their current business strategy, their decision to shut down hostbots won't create a dent for them as a company. They will continue on making billions and people will still purchase their games, period.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Cynder111
Resource Storage

Postby Cynder111 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:58 pm

Yes thats what i said. Dont want to be rude but did you actually read what i put up?´I get what you are saying which is why i am trying to remind people that we as the wc3 community are not able to create a wave big enough to affect blizzard/activision. Which is why i am saying we need outside help.

Kiba-Inuzuka
Resource Storage

Postby Kiba-Inuzuka » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:21 am

What's going on, what did I miss? I noticed the past two days that mmh and ent and maulbot had no bots showing?

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:02 am

Kiba-Inuzuka wrote:What's going on, what did I miss? I noticed the past two days that mmh and ent and maulbot had no bots showing?

The short answer is that Blizzard is ending hosting bots.

Return to “General Discussions”