LoD sucks

General discussion about Warcraft III and Enterprise.
Veinmetal
Aura Tree

LoD sucks

Postby Veinmetal » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:54 am

This new LoD mode sucks ass. I usually mostly play support. SO when I see ogre magi in my draft , I immediately pick MC.
MC isn't always an option since you don't draft ogre magi all the time.
But imagine this scenario: I MOSTLY like to play support. Finally I get ogre magi in my draft. AND Zeus. Teammate picks MC before me. I can no longer pick MC Wrath. SO my draft is already thrown in the garbage. Therefore , that little chance for me to get my MC Wrath is already thrown in the garbage.

I end up taking shitty builds I never like to play. I NEVER like to play carry, yet I can't get anything else viable.

Then I get to witness the enemy absolutely nailing it with Relo Ball, etc etc.

Why fix something that wasn't broken to begin with?
I liked to play very few builds but now even those have been taken away from me.

kunkka
Treant

Re: LoD sucks

Postby kunkka » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:48 am

Veinmetal wrote:This new LoD mode sucks ass. I usually mostly play support. SO when I see ogre magi in my draft , I immediately pick MC.

I liked to play very few builds but now even those have been taken away from me.

MC is not support.

Maybe you can expand your skill pool and actually lern play.

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:12 am

Veinmetal wrote:Then I get to witness the enemy absolutely nailing it with Relo Ball, etc etc.

But they can't, because one of the enemies picked relocate first and ruined ball lightning bro's build! oh noesssssss

Desire
ENT Staff

Postby Desire » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:02 am

Veinmetal wrote:SO my draft is already thrown in the garbage. Therefore , that little chance for me to get my MC Wrath is already thrown in the garbage.

Apparently out of the 2 heroes(Ogre Magi + Zues) The rest of your 34 heroes don't play any part of your draft?
Veinmetal wrote:Why fix something that wasn't broken to begin with?

X2+ MC( MC wrath, MC wards, MC relo) or X2+ Rearm(Rearm omnislash, Rearm Doom, Rearm split earth split) isn't broken to play against?
Veinmetal wrote:I liked to play very few builds but now even those have been taken away from me.

My advice to you is to extend your roles of which you can play. Mc isn't a support but rather a nuker. Carry is much easier to play with mostly right clicking and having that one spell you might have to press(blink, bt, dance) other than that it's mostly about how you can snowball the rest of the game. Most carries rush silver edge and sometimes blade mail if necessary. LoD is meant to have many possibilities to choose from, especially now that you have been given an extra tavern to pick from.

Return to “General Discussions”