Ban request question

General discussion about Warcraft III and Enterprise.
Killervampire
Basic Tree

Ban request question

Postby Killervampire » Fri May 31, 2019 2:20 am

Hello moderators,

I submitted a ban request on 5/6 ( viewtopic.php?f=8&t=141610 ) and it seems like it was missed since it hasn't been processed.

I went to the processed section and noticed that the processed requests were all ban requests that were posted this week but mine was posted about 3 weeks ago. I'm just wondering if there is a specific order the mods follow or was mine just missed?

I just want to make sure my request is looked at because the guy in the ban request was breaking items so I want to make sure he is punished.

Thank you guys

Edgeofchaos
Forest Walker

Re: Ban request question

Postby Edgeofchaos » Fri May 31, 2019 3:47 am

Lul you realize there are requests from March still open
There aren't any active dota mods now
EdgeOfChaos vs. Masterkiller bo3: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=141323

Killervampire
Basic Tree

Postby Killervampire » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:19 am

Edgeofchaos wrote:Lul you realize there are requests from March still open
There aren't any active dota mods now

Edgeofchaos,

Oh wow i didn't realize that. I checked the processed requests and there are a bunch that are done that were submitted this week. Do you know why the mods did those and not the ones that are from March? How do they choose which ones to do?

Thanks

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Postby BeerLord » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:41 am

If they are pressed for time, they may elect to take the easier more straightforward ones, or the particularly egregious ones, out of order.

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:27 pm

To answer formally for the OP -

We've not a lot of active moderators at the moment. Therefor, if you post a request and it hits the back of the section, yes, it might get lost in the mess of things. We of course don't intend for this to happen nor do we intentionally ignore requests, it just happens.

Best thing I recommend doing is posting on your BRQ and just bumping the activity on it. We normally will delete posts that come off as aggressive (e.g. hey lazy mods go do my brq wah wah wah!) or if the thread is being spammed with bump posts but doing it once shouldn't hurt any.

Other than that, just patience. We do what we can and when we can, there's not much else beyond that.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

Killervampire
Basic Tree

Postby Killervampire » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:56 am

Merex wrote:To answer formally for the OP -

We've not a lot of active moderators at the moment. Therefor, if you post a request and it hits the back of the section, yes, it might get lost in the mess of things. We of course don't intend for this to happen nor do we intentionally ignore requests, it just happens.

Best thing I recommend doing is posting on your BRQ and just bumping the activity on it. We normally will delete posts that come off as aggressive (e.g. hey lazy mods go do my brq wah wah wah!) or if the thread is being spammed with bump posts but doing it once shouldn't hurt any.

Other than that, just patience. We do what we can and when we can, there's not much else beyond that.

Thanks so much for your reply Merex. I'll go ahead and bump it up like you suggested, especially because the violation was clearly egregious as he intentionally destroyed items. I understand you guys are busy and thanks for all you guys do.

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:53 pm

I can mildly tolerate the nonsense in the dota subforum, however do not bring it to general on a topic that's unrelated to all of you.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

Return to “General Discussions”