Forum moderation abuse?

General discussion about Warcraft III and Enterprise.
pinheadlarry
Forest Walker

Forum moderation abuse?

Postby pinheadlarry » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:29 pm

Recently I have been having all my posts removed by one mod. Last time something like this happened is when Agreements got fired for it. I am considering filing a complaint for it, but would like to give an opportunity to "the moderator" removing these posts to explain them self.

In the example post that was removed below, I created a post in its own topic and therefore was not off topic. Nor does this post target (harass) an individual like in the replay section of dota (e.g. Furion[K:D]).
Attachments
PinheadGotSpankedByDaddy.PNG
PinheadGotSpankedByDaddy.PNG (470.94 KiB) Viewed 2120 times
Last edited by FalenGa on Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed the quotation of the trashed topic.

Astros
ENT Staff

Re: Forum moderation abuse?

Postby Astros » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:37 pm

Let's start off with racism by calling Asians, "gook."

Let's then finish off with the amount of times you have personally harassed individuals because you were properly banned and can't control your emotions to the point where you actually spent valuable time off your day to edit someone's profile to harass them.

Rest assured, you don't have to worry about me any longer. You can continue using your racist remarks and horrible metaphors that everyone else finds cringy and embarrassing. I'm sure you will find a wife (or husband) one day that finds those traits admirable.
Last edited by FalenGa on Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed the insults.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:40 pm

You were clearly trolling and spewing insults. Read the forum rules for further info.

I have been very inactive lately, so i doubt i've recently removed any other of your posts.

pinheadlarry
Forest Walker

Postby pinheadlarry » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:04 pm

FalenGa wrote:You were clearly trolling and spewing insults. Read the forum rules for further info.

I have been very inactive lately, so i doubt i've recently removed any other of your posts.

You've been chill as a mod so far so I know it was not you. Although editing my quoted content may not be the best move since it gives everyone the chance to see what the mod has been removing and allow them to make a decision for them self. Now people can't tell if the mod was abusing power or if they were justified.

Um? If gook is racist, then the name of my country is racist as well. Gook came from a misunderstanding of foreign language.
GookOrigins.PNG
GookOrigins.PNG (16.49 KiB) Viewed 2089 times

Canada was also a misunderstanding of the native word "Kanata" which means village. Canada's ancestries thought the natives were referring to the whole country. Essentially Canada and Gook have the same misunderstood origins. And if you are calling one racist the other must be too.

Stop being a social justice warrior every waking minute. I bet you shame your mechanic when he tells you that he needs to retard your vehicle to stop pre detonation?

Astros wrote:spent valuable time off your day to edit someone's profile to harass them

Don't flatter yourself. I'm gonna give you a big secret. If you right-click then click "Inspect Element" you can edit any text on a webpage. It took all of 3 "valuable" minutes to correct the inconsistencies of your staff application.

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:41 pm

pinheadlarry wrote:
FalenGa wrote:You were clearly trolling and spewing insults. Read the forum rules for further info.

You've been chill as a mod so far so I know it was not you. Although editing my quoted content may not be the best move since it gives everyone the chance to see what the mod has been removing and allow them to make a decision for them self. Now people can't tell if the mod was abusing power or if they were justified.

Um? If gook is racist, then the name of my country is racist as well. Gook came from a misunderstanding of foreign language.
GookOrigins.PNG

Canada was also a misunderstanding of the native word "Kanata" which means village. Canada's ancestries thought the natives were referring to the whole country. Essentially Canada and Gook have the same misunderstood origins. And if you are calling one racist the other must be too.

Stop being a social justice warrior every waking minute. I bet you shame your mechanic when he tells you that he needs to retard your vehicle to stop pre detonation?

Astros wrote:spent valuable time off your day to edit someone's profile to harass them

Don't flatter yourself. I'm gonna give you a big secret. If you right-click then click "Inspect Element" you can edit any text on a webpage. It took all of 3 "valuable" minutes to correct the inconsistencies of your staff application.

It's hilarious how awful your depiction of reality is and must be the cause of why you start and end with cringy metaphors. Apparently, someone reacting to your racist and derogatory words is a social justice warrior. You know nothing about anyone here. I'm sure you're not completely uneducated but I'm also not sure if you are mentally stable and that is why it is quite alarming that many individuals find you to be rather, odd.

Let's take a look at your usage of the word, "gook."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gook

This same "source" you provided states that Gook is a derogatory label towards Asians. Do you completely disregard parts of the source you use so you can just accept the parts in which you agree with? Sounds like someone is manipulative and stubborn. But let's move past that for a second. You do realize that you ADJUST your behavior to your setting, right? If your culture uses gook and those around you find it acceptable, that's your own decision. When you decide to immerse yourself into a community with various backgrounds, you keep words and actions that offend a general population to yourself. The general label of Gook is that it is racist just like the N word might be acceptable in other countries but I would highly suggest, for your own safety, to never use it in any metro-location around America.

Let's also acknowledge the purposeful intent of you not including this lovely piece that was just before your amazing etymology of the word, gook.

"The Oxford English Dictionary states that the origin of the current usage is unknown.[2] There are three suggested possible origins: "

Do you realize what this means? Translation: We don't know if this is where the word originated from but we have three suggestions as to what. This doesn't mean the word definitively derived from that usage.

When I went to Japan (which you refer to as gooks), I never tipped. Why? Because gratuity isn't looked as favorable in their culture. Yet, in America, it's customary to tip. I adjust my behavior not because I like to but because I know I should. It seems you do not know how to adjust your behavior because you probably lack the required social relationships one needs in order to truly integrate themselves into society whether physically or through the internet. Look, I don't hate you, Pinhead. I don't have a reason to. You make it easy for staff to find any reason to ban you despite that not being the ultimate motive of being a staff member. I'm sorry you live life thinking you are A) Funny B) Charismatic C) Correct and that everyone else is a social justice warrior out to get you (forgot to mention, sorry Justin Trudeau is your prime minister. I dislike him as well), but your social skills are just terrible. Honest to God, please correct yourself.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:45 pm

I'd be the mod deleting your posts, as-well as the one whom forum banned you. And, they're both well within reason as you've an issue with being civilized.

Make a complaint if you wish, but you're a troll and you know it.
These users thanked the author Merex for the post (total 2):
Panopticon (Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:09 am) • Astros (Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:02 pm)
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

Return to “General Discussions”