General games log to remind me when I am old, please ignore it!

General discussion about Warcraft III and Enterprise.
QMB
Armored Tree

General games log to remind me when I am old, please ignore it!

Postby QMB » Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:13 am

Hi Guys, this is just my leisure log of the games I nearly lost. I won only because of the nice people on the team who didn't mind me carrying my feeding butt!

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 764725.w3g
(29:52 / All) Vaylon: [Vaylon] has voted to forfeit. (Spirit was crushed too early at 29 minutes! Poor guy)
The excuse for this time: (29:30 / All) Vaylon: such boring game (boring because he isn't owning!)

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11769159
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 769159.w3g
(09:33 / All) Boogie2988: Im your master ^^
(24:39 / All) Boogie2988: Im the guy who owns you every game
(25:00 / All) Sexy0: every game?
(25:04 / All) Sexy0: not lost once? :)
(25:04 / All) Boogie2988: Yes :) (He is well aware of the game he lost above but the answer is still YES)
(28:12 / All) Sexy0: every game means you will win this too?
(34:52 / All) Boogie2988: Xume says hello! (He called out his name because our team was wiped! Poor guy)
The excuse this time: (25:12 / All) Boogie2988: If my team throws maybe (Did his team throw? It was not mentioned in the chat)
In the end, the self-claimed master lost to a 2-9 tech (40:12 / All) Boogie2988: This techies 2-9). Poor guy :)

Anyway, until the next adventure!

Draco
Forest Walker

Re: General games log to remind me when I am old, please ignore it!

Postby Draco » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:08 am

@QMB lol we both know i own you every game 1v1 mid. But if the team is bad the game can still be lost, i don't really care about that as long as i kill you all game.. i find it funny that you wasted your time going through weeks old replays of joke games. We've had plenty of fair games with real teams and you lose every time. I just dont care enough to post about owning your garbage techies. It's actually easy to counter if team listens. Go learn from a real pro techies like dont_walk_There. He is 100x better than you'll ever be and plays with teams. You lose most of your games which is why you have 10,000 accounts and none of them ever passed 1100 elo. You just solo farm all game and annoy your own team. You drag the games out for hours and end up losing.. just do everyone a favor and quit. You're very easy and boring to play with

xSAINTx1
Treant

Postby xSAINTx1 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:52 am

I disagree. @QMB plays the most optimal carry techies. If you didnt pick the strongest mid hero on patch 6.83d (lina), you would struggle to beat him without good allies. Also, I've known this player for over a year, and know he never stacks; he will play with any scrub on ENT as long as he's on the lovely green grass. @tyler11 playing dotes for 6+ years, struggle to get 70% win rate lol.

Draco
Forest Walker

Postby Draco » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:39 am

Well yea he'll play with anyone because he doesnt have a real account. He resets after every loss which is usually in 2 games :lol:

QMB
Armored Tree

Postby QMB » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:55 am

Hi @draco,

I have no knowledge of being beaten by you. Can you bring the proof?
If talking w/o proof is how you roll, and if I lower myself to your standard then I would definitely use words like this against you
" Im your master ^^
Im the guy who owns you every game "
The reason I ask is that there is a very good chance you have mistaken other techies for me since I change my account often.

I can't say that I own you every game, I can definitively say that I have owned you on the 2 games you have lost now that is a valid statement. One of the games I have crushed your spirit so hard that you had to !FF multiple time.
On the other game, you had the early advantage of early nukes but when the game ended, I got the 2nd top score while you got the 2nd bottom score.
I think your strategy failed very hard and I feel sorry for you that I have to teach you that fact.

On the other hand, can you explain to me how you win vs me every game?
as you said here:
(09:33 / All) Boogie2988: Im your master ^^
(24:39 / All) Boogie2988: Im the guy who owns you every game

How do you explain the 2 games listed that you have lost?
Are the words "every game" still valid? It seems that a lot of what you said is invalid there. How do you expect anyone to take you seriously with your invalid words?

Have to edit to add this:
"He resets after every loss which is usually in 2 games :lol:"
Wow, more valid statements that I reset after every loss!! totally not guessing!! :lol:
And wow I usually lose 1 out of 2 games!! this guy can definitely talk base on facts!! :lol:
I am laughing so hard right now! Hahaha, I am not sure how old this kid is but seems that he doesn't know how to talk base on facts.

QMB
Armored Tree

Postby QMB » Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:57 am

I just realized something!
This is what our poor draco said:
"he doesnt have a real account. He resets after every loss which is usually in 2 games :lol:"
This time he totally speaks the truth! and it does hurt!
Check out the stats on these 2 accounts! and check out the last play dates:
https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/?u=Vaylon
https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/?u=Boogie2988
He resets after every loss (valid)
which is usually in 2 games (also valid)
I am laughing so hard again!!! this kid fits the description he portraited. :lol:
Anyone else thinking of the word hypocrisy?
It is so funny to find someone stupid enough to shoot himself in the foot here.
"He resets after every loss which is usually in 2 games :lol:" You can really show off hypocrisy, invalidity, stupidity in one sentence!
You are really my master, you truely own me with that special talent there!! (see how I use all of your words just now? ROFL)
Oh btw kid, put it on your bucket list to remind your parents and teachers to re-teach you how to talk base on facts. Either they failed to teach you or you have failed to learn it. ROFL

Draco
Forest Walker

Postby Draco » Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:11 pm

Lol dude im top ranked player on multiple accs, i just smurf for fun. I still own you every game 1v1. And we both know you never passed 1100 ELO. You delay every game for hours and play super boring style then end up losing most of your games :lol:

xSAINTx1
Treant

Postby xSAINTx1 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:49 am

Lol rekt ugly stalker! Blocked
Sent: Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:07 pm
Recipient: xSAINTx1

Lol you poor detroit bum. Nice fail rage submit. You farm for 40+ mins clicking 200 times per minute trying your absolute hardest and still fail in ent EM. Fix your ugly face and personality and apologize to me!

PS: Me and Escanor had fun owning you the other night haha. Blocked on forums so dont try to respond! Do not follow me around in-game stalking me and cry to mods over nothing anymore. You're like a bullied kid who runs to the teachers since you cant handle it yourself. Anyway please do not start drama with me anymore and stalk me, get a real life or job. Thanks bro ! :lol: 8-)

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11775307
Nice zues bro, thanks for the 19 bones

https://entgaming.net/openstats/game/11775854/
lol even ur team hates u here xD

Return to “General Discussions”