Warcraft 3 Lag Issues

General discussion about Warcraft III and Enterprise.
ShinraCorp
Forest Walker

Warcraft 3 Lag Issues

Postby ShinraCorp » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:27 am

Hi guys, my name is I lag the fuck out every game. From initiation of the Warcraft software the lag is present; not just in game... But the lobby too, and the home screen. I get in a game and it's straight 5 second bursts of complete delay the entire game at random intervals. It is in no way conducive to a decent game. Just wondering if you have solutions or ideas behind this. I run Windows 10 on an HP laptop I also use Corsair mouse and keyboard if makes a difference which I suspect it can.. Never had a lag issue this severe before. I came back from a major hiatus from DotA and realized my return has been kicked in the dick by unfortunate and quite unprecedented circumstance. So feel free to throw your suggestions @ me..
Those wings, I want them too.

randomloser
Forest Walker

Re: Warcraft 3 Lag Issues

Postby randomloser » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:10 am

Are you lagging on your Ent copy of warcraft 1.30 or the BNet version 1.31?
Is the lag scroll related?

If its the Bnet version the fix is to right click warcraft. Locate properties and add -graphicsapi direct3d9 in the target field right after warcraft 111 exe.
-load :6589p to play custom hero arena 3D
Do you like hero craft?
Do you like angel arena?
Then try cha out you'll probably love it :D

artifacts
Treant

Re: Warcraft 3 Lag Issues

Postby artifacts » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:54 pm

Ive been having the same lag issues for the past 2 weeks...im on the ENT Version..but after my windows update, the lag has been consistent in every game =\

Return to “General Discussions”