The autobiography/eulogy of Pinheadlarry

General discussion about Warcraft III and Enterprise.
EdteOfChaos2
Forest Walker

Re: The autobiography/eulogy of Pinheadlarry

Postby EdteOfChaos2 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:16 pm

In fact I, and many others, are unable to play on official bnet to this day. And the wc3 world editor still lacks the features it had 10 years ago due to the NewGen. Being unable to make maps ruined any desire to play wc3 anymore so I don't even mind being unable to log in to bnet.

Don't try the cute little game of "oh I didn't mean ent! I just means *some* private server!"
We all know you meant ENT. Don't insult our intelligence, even 70 IQ king.kar would know who you meant.
ENT was the biggest and had just published ENT Connect, and you played here. Don't play dumb.

And yeah - I was talking about the same thing as you. The "rules are rules, mods are always right" attitude. I believe this is why ENT continually lost players and died.
These users thanked the author EdteOfChaos2 for the post:
LBackwards (Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:02 pm)

Yarragon2
Aura Tree

Postby Yarragon2 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:27 am

EdteOfChaos2 wrote:In fact I, and many others, are unable to play on official bnet to this day. And the wc3 world editor still lacks the features it had 10 years ago due to the NewGen. Being unable to make maps ruined any desire to play wc3 anymore so I don't even mind being unable to log in to bnet.

Don't try the cute little game of "oh I didn't mean ent! I just means *some* private server!"
We all know you meant ENT. Don't insult our intelligence, even 70 IQ king.kar would know who you meant.
ENT was the biggest and had just published ENT Connect, and you played here. Don't play dumb.

And yeah - I was talking about the same thing as you. The "rules are rules, mods are always right" attitude. I believe this is why ENT continually lost players and died.

My now going on 8 year old laptop from 2011 with a dying video card, dead cooling fan (as in it doesn't work at all), and a broken monitor can still play on Bnet with almost zero issue. Unless you're playing WC3 on a Window's Vista CRT desktop and dial-up internet... You should be able to play the game live. Sure you might have issues connecting to North American / EU games if you're playing from a fucking LAN cafe in a third world country... but is that a group of people we need to worry about? It's largely a minority, and they can STILL play the game with other people in their region. (not including the Chinese Market, that's a separate thing.)

It's not like I was trying to hide the fact that I was talking about this place in that thread, but it's a true statement when I say I not once mentioned ENT specifically until the rage-kids brought it up. Also, there were other private-server-esque sites out there.

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Postby BeerLord » Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:42 am

Edge you playing on bnet these days? or dota 2?

EdteOfChaos2
Forest Walker

Postby EdteOfChaos2 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:41 pm

Unsurprisingly, your computer/graphics card/network connection has no effect on whether a game's login system is functional or not.

And Beerlord, I don't really play DotA anymore - I had quit before ENT died, simply was tired of it. I still play a little WC3 but only specific games like The World RPG that have dedicated community servers.

nazok
Resource Storage

Postby nazok » Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:00 pm

Least favorite mod
Tough one... I'd still say banter boi (Astros). Nabo. was horrible, and tried to steam roll changes, rigged polls, and had HUGE biases. However, nabo. was invested in ENT. Banter boi was even worse in my opinion because not only did he have MASSIVE biases, hold MAJOR grudges, but he also tried to kill ENT (prematurely anyhow). He was the only mod I ever saw talk shit about ENT. Then afterwards, he continued his bitter endeavors by trying to siphon off ENT's player base

yeah larry think we can all agree he was the worst of all time. most of his reports he process was just reviewing chatlog, not only constant lies, he was caught helping his friends ban players, but they really just used him like a dog he is. Also he thinks he a good person but here he obviously a racist uses the n word. : Worst mod of all time.
Attachments
IMG_20190911_154548.jpg
Astrosracistpos
IMG_20190911_154548.jpg (5.83 MiB) Viewed 3700 times

Yarragon2
Aura Tree

Postby Yarragon2 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:31 am

Apparently Nazok can't take a screen shot on his computer. Good lord man that looks like you're using an i-phone 4 camera or some shit.

Hyo
Basic Tree

Postby Hyo » Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:55 am

Yarragon2 wrote:Apparently Nazok can't take a screen shot on his computer. Good lord man that looks like you're using an i-phone 4 camera or some shit.

Should call him by his real name - Kingkar or even Niteowl (Another brilliant attempt of him trying to bash our members, cause he was banned from FBG)

Yarragon2
Aura Tree

Postby Yarragon2 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:18 am

Hyo wrote:
Yarragon2 wrote:Apparently Nazok can't take a screen shot on his computer. Good lord man that looks like you're using an i-phone 4 camera or some shit.

Should call him by his real name - Kingkar or even Niteowl (Another brilliant attempt of him trying to bash our members, cause he was banned from FBG)

Oh that's kingkar? lmfao, makes sense he'd be too dumb to screen shot the game.

Haunt
Oversight Staff

Postby Haunt » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:16 am

Locked.

You people need to grow up.

Return to “General Discussions”