LTD 2 (TOTALLY OFF TOPIC)

General discussion about Warcraft III and Enterprise.
mathiasfreytag
Aura Tree

LTD 2 (TOTALLY OFF TOPIC)

Postby mathiasfreytag » Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:25 am

Yo MathiasFreytag (Highallthetime) here..

I download LTD 2 as blizzard made wc3 unplayable for me, i was wondering if anyone playing, add me if so Highallthetime there also..
Most of the people i like here probably dont even care about me as i wasnt very good at ltd, but i miss a lot of people from here, Tantetecklas, Meinert, DDemonio, and a lot of other pp i cant remember very much cause high all the time...
If any one even the ones i dont remember/ dont even know want to add me it would be cool to play together... Im pretty new to the game, it feels very different from LTD 1, imo not as good as the original but still better than wc3 reforged fucking wc3 lol...

LTD 2 feel like less about the mindgames, more about income + hardpush, feel like less strategy needed and faster paced but i'm liking it overall, even tho LTD was far better, it needed much more teamplay, sending + saving was a lot more gamechanging, but np as blizzard fucked up wc3 im having fun over there... I feel im better at ltd 2 than i was in ltd, dunno for someone playing for 2 days, im as good as some 1500 elo players (elo there aint as hard to climb as elo in LTD)... For 2 days of playing is very good.

I hope this isnt against the rules (talking about a game outside ent).. If anyone remembers me and still plays or never met me but want to play together add me there "Highallthetime"

I wish also to thank you all, ent people, LTD people, i meant a lot to me being part of this comunity, i certainly wasnt the best player, but I tried my best, and damn it was very fun, even tho i was blamed sometimes, and sometimes I indeed TK, never intencional but well, i missed some sends and etc... Sorry about the missplays, it was still very fun to play with you people, even the toxic ones, i'm brazilian and for me, damn i like you all! even when speedy and wezy would spam me for doing a different build, it was fun i miss the old LTD, was the game i most liked in life, and even tho i know its possible to play i'm not willing to go back to the long queues... Thank you all

Return to “General Discussions”