Kalipso Vote. bring him back Yes? No?

General discussion about Warcraft III and Enterprise.
DitchPig
Forest Walker

Kalipso Vote. bring him back Yes? No?

Postby DitchPig » Fri Dec 23, 2022 6:53 pm

as you are all well aware by now, kalipso has been banished never to return. rumors are circulating to whether or not is ban was appropriate, justified or even deserved. sure some games you play with him he makes you want to jump through the computer monitor and rip off his member. but surely we can recall maybe one or two games where he has came through... can we? the games may go on in ent but one cant help stop the feeling that something or dare i say someone is missing. it is now that i humbly ask the ent community to weigh in on this matter and give their answer as to let kalipso once again roam free to reap havoc or bring joy to this community once more.

maybe this is controversial but my answer is.... well .... yes. bring him home
These users thanked the author DitchPig for the post (total 2):
Astros (Mon Jan 09, 2023 5:10 am) • paniC_REvenG (Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:30 pm)

Chrisangel77
Forest Walker

Re: Kalipso Vote. bring him back Yes? No?

Postby Chrisangel77 » Tue Dec 27, 2022 1:39 pm

its better without him just like your mate poison
He can wait 1 year it's the only way his going to learn his lesson
Attachments
bye-loser-cil050.jpg
bye-loser-cil050.jpg (23.42 KiB) Viewed 1541 times

DitchPig
Forest Walker

Postby DitchPig » Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:26 am

Chrisangel77 wrote:its better without him just like your mate poison
He can wait 1 year it's the only way his going to learn his lesson

Hey Chris, thanks for leaving your response and opinion on this very pressing issue. I would just like to add, maybe you should shut the f up you little p o s, and Keep your two cents in your purse tranny. Thanks again for your engagement on this matter, although we disagree i feel it's good to have discussions like these and hopefully many more to come.
These users thanked the author DitchPig for the post:
Astros (Mon Jan 09, 2023 5:10 am)

Mr_Fagg0t
Resource Storage

Postby Mr_Fagg0t » Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:59 pm

I am also banned and can't play also won't play but YES!!! KALIPSO IS THE MAN!! AND THE BULLFROG AKA KARDESİM İS ALSO THE MAN!!
BRING THEM BACK.. KALIPSO IS MAD AT ME FROM MY NOT GIVE A SINGLE FUCK ATTITUDE ON DOTA BUT STILL BRING KALIPSO BACK!!
AND PLEASE BAN TRADERR FOR LIFE

RichardCoffee
Armored Tree

Postby RichardCoffee » Thu May 18, 2023 7:43 am

Mr_Fagg0t wrote:I am also banned and can't play also won't play but YES!!! KALIPSO IS THE MAN!! AND THE BULLFROG AKA KARDESİM İS ALSO THE MAN!!
BRING THEM BACK.. KALIPSO IS MAD AT ME FROM MY NOT GIVE A SINGLE FUCK ATTITUDE ON DOTA BUT STILL BRING KALIPSO BACK!!

ROFL THE SKELETON KING PLAYER IS HERE AND I CAN TELL INSTANTLY BY HIS STYLE OF TYPING

CatDog00000001
Resource Storage

Postby CatDog00000001 » Mon May 22, 2023 5:13 pm

Mr_Fagg0t wrote:I am also banned and can't play also won't play but YES!!! KALIPSO IS THE MAN!! AND THE BULLFROG AKA KARDESİM İS ALSO THE MAN!!

mrfaggot your one of the worst sk to ever step foot in ent, everytime you lose to a diffusial blade because you dont know how dota works.
maybe get more mana so you can reincarnate and you wouldnt go 0-10 every game.

Please, by all means, go ahead and put your evidence. Nobody on ENT has accused me on MH. Meanwhile people dodge ur games in lobby (many regularly, including me) mocking you saying they won't play with a maphacker.

The reason you think I MH is because I move assuming you have vision of me. Get it? The joke is on you. Your 'proof' is your own evidence against yourself lol.

God of mars is a real pro. (No MH detected)

Hakabuu is a real pro. (No MH detected).

Lex is a real pro. (No MH detected)

You? You're just some fat virgin dude that installed MH and is about to have a mid-life crisis after permaban

^^^
where did you dig this information. Ive never seen lex pick any hero other than slark and he is nowhere near pro status.
ifck boosted his elo with no_mercys help for top scores. And even without him hes still top 3 player

Return to “General Discussions”