[ENT] DotA apem us/ca #23

General discussion about Warcraft III and Enterprise.
Jazzy3113
Treant

[ENT] DotA apem us/ca #23

Postby Jazzy3113 » Thu Sep 07, 2023 7:03 am

Typical game for me, highest level and most kills. with 4 ruiners.

And the enemy team?

They were on my team the game before and ruined. Can someone explain this luck? Should I just make a new account and never speak so the ruin stops?

EdteOfChaos2
Forest Walker

Re: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #23

Postby EdteOfChaos2 » Thu Sep 07, 2023 9:44 pm

You know that this happens to literally everyone right? No one's 100% consistent. You went 5/4/3 which is like, not bad, but you don't win off going 5/4. More importantly, you didn't finish a single item. You have half a Buriza and half a Manta Style, and then you have half a Linkens Sphere for some reason. Commit to something and make it FFS, if you need the survival just make Linkens right off the bat why are you waiting 30 minutes before trying to buy components for a survival item. BTW Radiance Weaver hits ridiculously hard if you can get it early and use your team as shields.

The person who carried the enemy team + their bara are 1100s. People rated 1100 carry sometimes and suck sometimes. Your team are 800 elo noobs and they sucked. I can't see what's supposed to be out of the ordinary with this game. It looks like a game of dota. I can click on the Games tab and click one at random and the scores probably look like it.

Oh guess what my most recent game is just like that: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=12180133
Look, I did by far the best on my team after randoming Invoker, a hero I have literally no idea how to play and lost because no one on my team did their job.
I'm just so unlucky waaaaahhhh

Jazzy3113
Treant

Postby Jazzy3113 » Fri Sep 08, 2023 12:45 am

But you get my point right?

That the 1100 bara that carried against me was on my team the prior game. Guess what?

He demanded mid as sk, and then went 0-4 against a jugg 5 mins in.

I am asking seriously now, do you think people ruin to troll me since I complain alot?

Do you think if I made a new name and just put everyone on ignore, people would ruin less.

I know you really believe that the ruining is all randomly distributed and I am not unlucky, but I am telling you I am unluckier than average.

Do you think it has to do because people either consciously or unconsciously ruin when they see my username?

I took your advice. I pick heroes based on the other team, and play support alot more. There have even been a few games where I carried.

But the teammate luck has not changed. I have won more recently because I focused and didnt despair, but the ruin seems to follow me. And like I said, it is not that I join master pain's team and he ruins and I get mad. I know the ruiners and accept it. I am saying like this bara straight up ruins for me and the very next game carries. That's not usual and you know it.

kunkka
Treant

Postby kunkka » Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:02 pm

wtf someone made a name "kunkamaphak?wtf"?? I no hak!!!11!! ok I turn off next game, pls no report thanks
These users thanked the author kunkka for the post:
EdteOfChaos2 (Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:03 pm)

kunkka
Treant

Postby kunkka » Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:05 pm

Jazzy3113 wrote:I know you really believe that the ruining is all randomly distributed and I am not unlucky, but I am telling you I am unluckier than average.

Believe this issue might be solved by playing tetris instead

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:16 pm

1) No one is out to get you. With that being said, I can see how others will be annoyed by you and not necessarily play their best on your team. It's tough to wash that stigma away when you've played thousands of games here and have developed unfriendly relationships. I'd say make a new account and probably don't type when you become frustrated because you usually say the same stuff when you do.
2) You have been playing much better and that's all you can really control.
3) If you tone down your language a bit, you could probably get some more cooperative teammates. Yelling at your teammates by saying you're always stuck with idiots and feeders isn't going to encourage them to play better. If they won't listen to your recommendations, it is what it is. Some players just suck or don't care to improve while others care a bit more.
4) If after thousands or even hundreds of games and you can't improve, it's less to do with your teammates and more to do with your own gameplay, which again, admittedly, you have been playing much better. ENT games are entirely winnable if just two players on a team play well because most games, you have 2-3 players on every team that aren't exactly going to play well. If you yourself play well, your chances of winning is pretty high.
These users thanked the author Astros for the post (total 3):
mmx (Wed Sep 27, 2023 6:05 pm) • EdteOfChaos2 (Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:09 pm) • kunkka (Fri Sep 08, 2023 6:47 pm)
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Jazzy3113
Treant

Postby Jazzy3113 » Fri Sep 08, 2023 6:36 pm

Astros wrote:1) No one is out to get you. With that being said, I can see how others will be annoyed by you and not necessarily play their best on your team. It's tough to wash that stigma away when you've played thousands of games here and have developed unfriendly relationships. I'd say make a new account and probably don't type when you become frustrated because you usually say the same stuff when you do.
2) You have been playing much better and that's all you can really control.
3) If you tone down your language a bit, you could probably get some more cooperative teammates. Yelling at your teammates by saying you're always stuck with idiots and feeders isn't going to encourage them to play better. If they won't listen to your recommendations, it is what it is. Some players just suck or don't care to improve while others care a bit more.
4) If after thousands or even hundreds of games and you can't improve, it's less to do with your teammates and more to do with your own gameplay, which again, admittedly, you have been playing much better. ENT games are entirely winnable if just two players on a team play well because most games, you have 2-3 players on every team that aren't exactly going to play well. If you yourself play well, your chances of winning is pretty high.

And I have seen more wins via me not straight up sucking or picking NA every single time no matter the enemy heroes. I now try to just type ignore than engage, but its a work in progress.

Does ENT keep a detailed data base on games or is it just that games page?

Because I am convinced of this - yes we all get ruiners. I get draco and then he afks. I get trader and feeds pets. I get pegase and he farms while other is raxing. I am okay with those outcomes. But i am telling you the good players straight up ruin. And i know people have bad games. But I am talking about the guy goes 20-0 as slark against me and next game he is 3-9 mort. How do i avoid that? It is just make a new name and perma ignore everyone? I cant take it anymore. I even took your advice and just leave the lobby against stacks. And I try to join as long as there is one high elo on my team. But many times, the high elo guy ends up sucking. It has to be to troll me.

kunkka
Treant

Postby kunkka » Fri Sep 08, 2023 6:55 pm

Jazzy3113 wrote:It has to be to troll me.

While you seem to appreciate people genuinely trying to help you, you seem to find it hard to change your mind after you believed in something at some point... Multiple people tried their best to help you think in the right direction, but it's ultimately your choice to listen to them or not.

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:48 pm

These users thanked the author Astros for the post:
kunkka (Sat Sep 09, 2023 2:51 am)
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

EdteOfChaos2
Forest Walker

Postby EdteOfChaos2 » Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:08 pm

Legit though, the fact that you are 1000-1100 does show that you're playing much better. Just gotta take the good with the bad, accept it when you get idiots that it's an unavoidable fact of dota. Draco has ruined my games a ridiculous amount of times, to the point where I just dodge him now. Same with trader.

People don't really care about you that much in dota, they're all focusing on themselves. No one's trolling you (besides the usual suspects, we all know who they are, and they troll everyone). People just have inconsistent performance.

In that game you linked, the enemy team really only had 2 good players. As Astros said, just one player is capable of turning the tide in a game like that. Sometimes you can't. Sometimes you go 40/0 and still lose because it's a 1v5. But most times there is something you personally can do to win. Usually people go the route of learning a few high-impact heroes and then play one of them every game. In that way, Weaver is your best bet for a general purpose carry, become an expert Weaver player and you can turn those games around. You are seriously not that bad of a player, but your attitude ingame and on forum is 300 ELO at best.

Jazzy3113
Treant

Postby Jazzy3113 » Sat Sep 09, 2023 2:41 pm

EdteOfChaos2 wrote:Legit though, the fact that you are 1000-1100 does show that you're playing much better. Just gotta take the good with the bad, accept it when you get idiots that it's an unavoidable fact of dota. Draco has ruined my games a ridiculous amount of times, to the point where I just dodge him now. Same with trader.

People don't really care about you that much in dota, they're all focusing on themselves. No one's trolling you (besides the usual suspects, we all know who they are, and they troll everyone). People just have inconsistent performance.

In that game you linked, the enemy team really only had 2 good players. As Astros said, just one player is capable of turning the tide in a game like that. Sometimes you can't. Sometimes you go 40/0 and still lose because it's a 1v5. But most times there is something you personally can do to win. Usually people go the route of learning a few high-impact heroes and then play one of them every game. In that way, Weaver is your best bet for a general purpose carry, become an expert Weaver player and you can turn those games around. You are seriously not that bad of a player, but your attitude ingame and on forum is 300 ELO at best.

Literally try to follow your advice. Do exactly what you say. And this happens.

[ENT] DotA apem us/ca #91
https://entgaming.net/openstats/game/12180876/

why cant you just admit my overall teammate luck is bad? think about it this way.

luck evens out for everyone right? so overall its balanced. but within that large sample size, some players have to get lucky and unlucky right? why cant you just admit i fall into a standard deviation outside for teammate luck.

if youre bored, watch this game. and pls tell me wtf else i could have done. and how badly richard and dildo f'cked me for no reason. And how the other team never game up, whereas my team gave up after one bad feed by dildo.

RichardCoffee
Forest Walker

Postby RichardCoffee » Sat Sep 09, 2023 9:28 pm

Jazzy3113 wrote:
EdteOfChaos2 wrote:Legit though, the fact that you are 1000-1100 does show that you're playing much better. Just gotta take the good with the bad, accept it when you get idiots that it's an unavoidable fact of dota. Draco has ruined my games a ridiculous amount of times, to the point where I just dodge him now. Same with trader.

Literally try to follow your advice. Do exactly what you say. And this happens.

[ENT] DotA apem us/ca #91
https://entgaming.net/openstats/game/12180876/

why cant you just admit my overall teammate luck is bad? think about it this way.

luck evens out for everyone right? so overall its balanced. but within that large sample size, some players have to get lucky and unlucky right? why cant you just admit i fall into a standard deviation outside for teammate luck.

if youre bored, watch this game. and pls tell me wtf else i could have done. and how badly richard and dildo f'cked me for no reason. And how the other team never game up, whereas my team gave up after one bad feed by dildo.

Gee, I remember that game. :lol: :lol: I remember thinking, 'this guy took a bunch of kills and then used the gold to rush linkins and midas instead of damage items like rad'.

To be honest, that match also had insane hero picks vs. us. Void + Enigma + Sniper + 2 huge tanks = game over. Not all that much we can do at all with the heros we had when the game progressed. We did have a great start, but when real teamfights began happening we started losing because the combo was just too much.

EdteOfChaos2
Forest Walker

Postby EdteOfChaos2 » Sat Sep 16, 2023 2:29 pm

Weaver vs Void is just a hard matchup. Axe too since he can jump you and prevent you from ulting/escaping.

You win some, you lose some. Seems like you played pretty well and lost, it happens all the time. Pit Lord is also a useless hero unless you're a real pro, but that kurem guy sucks every game no matter the hero.

minger1
Aura Tree

Postby minger1 » Tue Sep 19, 2023 7:44 am

Everytime I've played with jazzy he has been world class with his game play. I agree with him. Hes just unlucky
These users thanked the author minger1 for the post (total 2):
EdteOfChaos2 (Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:48 pm) • Astros (Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:34 pm)

Return to “General Discussions”