cya ent

General discussion about Warcraft III and Enterprise.
Hooch
Forest Walker

cya ent

Postby Hooch » Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:37 pm

well cya ent. this astros keeps threatening who ever does bad on his team with bans. pretends like he doesnt play bad games, tired of it. ent is no longer a place for fun to be had. its just a place where some mods can get off of, pretending to have power becuase they have none in their actual lives. the sooner this game disapears the better. Not to mention the mods mh and plant accounts on opposite teams but dont you dare mention that or youll be on the petty little vindictive list.

"Don't respond, don't play, don't appeal, I don't give a shit. Your inability to grow the fuck up and to play as many games as you do and still never listen is laughable. You seem to think people will tolerate your nonsense. Hope when you get a job, this isn't the case. You'll get fired before you have a chance to apologize".
( how ugly irl do u have to be to type this and think your hurting someone.... honestly pathetic. get over yourself )

tantrum of astros... just pmed me this.

"I'm being 100% serious, what is wrong with you? Are you mentally defective? Were you dropped in the head as a baby? Or do you pride yourself on being an annoying piece of shit?

Let me summarize this for you in ABC's.

You suck with sniper, you have no clue how to play it, you continuously pick it, and we had an agreement that if you picked sniper again, you would be banned.

You agreed to it. Even then, I still let you play countless games with sniper and didn't ban you.

So you decide to pick sniper again. Okay, that's fine.

"Get bracers or you will die easily to spectre."

You reply saying you won't.

So you spend the rest of the game just farming and dying in one shot to spectre because you decide to build like a moron.

Which part is confusing you here? Disregard the fact that I'm in the game. Why do you never listen or learn how to play when given advice? I don't give a shit if you play here or not. Doesn't bother me one bit. I'm trying to be fair here. Point to how I was being unfair?

"hun, stfu."

I don't have the effort or patience to deal with you acting like a little kid trying to pretend he's trans for attention.

Don't respond, don't play, don't appeal, I don't give a shit. Your inability to grow the fuck up and to play as many games as you do and still never listen is laughable. You seem to think people will tolerate your nonsense. Hope when you get a job, this isn't the case. You'll get fired before you have a chance to apologize."

Astros
Protector of Nature

Re: cya ent

Postby Astros » Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:43 pm

I was actually trying to give you another chance.

Don't really care what you do otherwise so have fun with whatever else you're doing in life.

Also hilarious whenever people like you post your departure. If that's not the most attention-seeking behavior out there, IDK what is.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Hooch
Forest Walker

Postby Hooch » Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:11 pm

lol that message sure seemed like there was a second chance hidden in there somewhere.. honestly even if there was. i dont want it, this has gotten ridiculous. why play again only to be in a game with you and just get banned when i play bad over and over again, this cycle is getting to much. i had no idea that was you... for all i knew you could be some new account that played a good few games and gives out advice expecting everyone to follow its orders. just remember to wait until after the game when you threaten to ban your next victim if you plan on winning, dont do it durring game it makes them unable to play, to much pressure.

plzbanruiners
Armored Tree

Postby plzbanruiners » Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:44 pm

GG hooch hope you become a millionaire and stick it to the man

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:05 pm

1) You're honestly going to pretend I haven't told you to get bracers as sniper to prevent yourself from being targeted or dying easily? Is this a difficult concept to understand? Once the enemy team chose spectre, you decide to pick sniper. Who do you think spectre will target? How many times have I told you this already? All I said was get bracers. You reply with no. That's all I need to know about you and the direction that game was heading.

2) Who do you think got you unbanned when Matty banned you permanently? So I get you unbanned after reasoning with Matty and you somehow think you're being victimized here?

3) There's a difference between banning someone for playing bad versus banning someone who intentionally refuses advice through hundreds of games. One is a bad game, the other is a disregard to taking simple advice to improve. Your SA isn't bad but besides SA, you only ever pick sniper. Have you considered that maybe you're better with other heroes? You pick two heroes every game and you somehow never improve. You would think after 100's of games playing one particular hero, you would actually figure out the basics of the hero. Low HP hero that is easily targeted? Maybe you should build HP, don't you think?

4) You're deflecting by saying I was in the game and you didn't know. That has nothing to do with us going through this hundreds of times by now in regards to your horrible sniper gameplay. You can't find a single person who expects to win when you pick sniper. Everyone knows what's going to happen. You're going to die solo and farm all game.

5) You're not banned for picking sniper or else you would have been banned 50x by now since you were last told to not pick it. There's a reason you keep picking it. It's cause you know I've never banned you for it and you don't expect to be banned for it since I'm lenient with you. But when you refuse to take advice, just farm all game, and die because you're being targeted since you refuse to build any HP, that's on you - not me.

If you don't want to be unbanned, that's fine. I'm just explaining the circumstances to you. Just ask yourself, why are there players who NEVER get banned on here and then there are players, such as yourself, who routinely do get banned. Ask yourself why Matty and Halo ban you and then come back to me on that one as well. Just look at the ban appeals section. You report people every other game but you're upset when you get banned when you clearly refuse to improve. Maybe worry about your own gameplay.

Not wasting any more effort on regurgitated responses. You know what has been said before and now. It's quite easy to be unbanned but I'm not forcing your hand.

EdteOfChaos2
Forest Walker

Postby EdteOfChaos2 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:42 pm

It legitimately confuses me how people can play the same video game every day for 25 years straight and still be horrible at it.

Snells
Aura Tree

Postby Snells » Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:59 am

Actually listening to advice to improve gameplay should be listened to, regardless if it comes from an admin.

Your sniper isn't good. Very easy to gank with how low your hp is, and I never really have to worry about you if the game goes into mid-late because your farm really isn't good. Fun fact, you get assist gold if you are actually involved in fights. Your Riku really isn't a threat either, keep spending money on hood instead of damage. Yet a few bracers on sniper is too much?

Try the Mogu Challenge for a change!

mk4r32
Forest Walker

Postby mk4r32 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:51 am

just drop this weird tranny trolling and comeback.

Hooch
Forest Walker

Postby Hooch » Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:45 am

im outta tantrum mode now. k, ill start by saying i do apperciate u taking another look when matty banned me, and ive said multiple i times i dont envy you having to take time to watch replays and issue bans all the time. the Reason though as to why i started submitting so many ban requests is because people were making up shit about me in ban requests thinking they can get away with it. Then it all of a sudden, when i started submitting people for trolling and clearly ruining, i stopped getting ban requests against me, go figure. and also i was trying to show you im not the problem in every single game like you believe i am. i do get hp with sniper. look at previous games since you warned me. this game was a slip up. i know i did bad here im not trying to justify it but heres my point of view. the farm was a little excessive becuase i was basically in a panic trying to recover from bad farm in lane. there was no bara in the game i thought i would be safe, and the beggining of the game went terribibly for me and i had no farm. in hindsight should i have gone bracers? yes. but ive played many games where going pure damage vs spec kills him (skill level of player may vary) but its hard to pull off ill admit that but i still went for it. the early farm has to be good to pull that off and it just was not for me. Again if i knew that was you, i would not have tried a risky build, and i would have got bracers because i know you would be pissed if we lost and i did not have hp. i got pissed and threw a tantrum because i was trying and still get banned, should i have destroyed items? no, tantrum is no excuse. but again from my point of view i was already doing bad in game, and having someone who i didnt know was admin at the time rub it sorta pissed me off. i do play good games with sniper. and i have had people tell me to pick sniper because they remember me playing well. but yes ive also played bad ones as well. i just didnt feel like i should have gotten ban for this one but thats your call. to resolve the hp sniper issue ill agree to this. going forward if im going to pick sniper and there is a bara, mort and or specter, then a bracer is mandatory at beginning of game. i will abide by this rule and not question ban if i am caught not doing so.

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:06 pm

unbanned

Hooch
Forest Walker

Postby Hooch » Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:44 pm

thank you, but i think im still banned.

Astros