most imba apem hero?

Talk all you want about Defense of the Ancients here.
Aghnaar
Treant

Re: most imba apem hero?

Postby Aghnaar » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:56 am

Pit's stun goes through bkb ;) Also, with his atrophy aura and his firestorm, a carry can't farm shit against him. If u ever see for example Izleus playing pit u will understand what I'm talking about. :P

thomas.kacz
Armored Tree

Postby thomas.kacz » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:58 am

Bubblestorms wrote:pitlord pffft one bkb later pit lord proves to be useless even if he has bkb. A carry can 1v1 him, assuming they are farmed though.

yea, cause people play pitlord to 1v1 carrys.

dota4life
Armored Tree

Postby dota4life » Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:51 am

EdgeOfChaos wrote:Phantom Lancer.

Agree completely. Just played him in arem and had 8 min BoTs and 14 min radi. even with little cs early on in the game and a death, if you can farm those two items then you can out farm basically any other character in the game and have major damage. The only competition for most imba hero would have to be void I think.
eat.sleep.dota.

thomas.kacz
Armored Tree

Postby thomas.kacz » Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:37 pm

dota4life wrote:

Agree completely. Just played him in arem and had 8 min BoTs and 14 min radi. even with little cs early on in the game and a death, if you can farm those two items then you can out farm basically any other character in the game and have major damage. The only competition for most imba hero would have to be void I think.

pl needs hp for his radi to be effective. its no good if illusion die in a flash doing only 1 sec of burn dmg.
14 min radi only means you will start to farm at an alarming rate and bulldoze everyone in another 5~6 minutes.
which unfortunantely is around the same timing mittlebittle ends the game.

I'm not saying pl isnt op. but he needs a little more than 17 minutes of a perfect game to rly make his presence felt.
meepo only needs 8.

dota4life
Armored Tree

Postby dota4life » Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:40 am

thomas.kacz wrote:
dota4life wrote:

pl needs hp for his radi to be effective. its no good if illusion die in a flash doing only 1 sec of burn dmg.
14 min radi only means you will start to farm at an alarming rate and bulldoze everyone in another 5~6 minutes.
which unfortunantely is around the same timing mittlebittle ends the game.

I'm not saying pl isnt op. but he needs a little more than 17 minutes of a perfect game to rly make his presence felt.
meepo only needs 8.

It's not like you are useless at that point, you can still swing team fights with the chaos factor of your illusions and not being able to escape the constant radi DMG (I think it's either 45 or 60 dps) and farming yasha and then heart after that becomes beyond easy as well as split pushing with illusions and BoTs
eat.sleep.dota.

friendlyhugger
Basic Tree

Postby friendlyhugger » Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:13 am

wiper

gkgough
Donator

Postby gkgough » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:40 am

Is there a way to beat mittlebittle with GEO? I just played him and he ended the game with a total score of 1,600,000+, next highest was 215,000. I was able to kill him quick off the bat (FB), but my team didn't want to keep killing him.

Really, anybody have any answer to this question?

dota4life
Armored Tree

Postby dota4life » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:24 am

gkgough wrote:Is there a way to beat mittlebittle with GEO? I just played him and he ended the game with a total score of 1,600,000+, next highest was 215,000. I was able to kill him quick off the bat (FB), but my team didn't want to keep killing him.

Really, anybody have any answer to this question?

Wtf is a mittlebittle? And on the final score board, even if it is a completely noobgeo he shold get first every single time because if you look at the breakdowns his scores should be similar to others in aareas except hero score which will be multiplied by the # of GEOs he has at the end of the game
eat.sleep.dota.

X-ATM092
Aura Tree

Postby X-ATM092 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:19 am

ursa is rigged.. claws level one kills any hero within 5-8 hits, level up claws and get boots. chase them down until they die. too imba, not to mention vlads is all u need to kill roshan and ur level 6.

VirusHunter
Corrupted Treant

Postby VirusHunter » Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:46 am

meh ursa is way to easy to stop. pl is not imba. its only imba because people prey on nabs with him. i just beat ming solo mid with pl and i had invoker. its not hard to own pl. simply harass the crap out of him and gank him to hold him down. hes useless later if he cant farm. imo dazzle is more op than pl. how are you gonna stop dazzles grave? but the MOST op? hmm its gotta be either meepo (unless someone has goodaoe) or OD.
-auctoritas non veritas facit legem-

Tascar
Forest Walker

Postby Tascar » Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:12 am

There's not really much that needs to be said about meepo. The end result is again like if some martial artist taught you a 1 hit kill move, except it only works on children.

What is the practical use of this move (for self defense)??? You're better off practicing something useful instead of some stupid strategy that only works against noobs in a very specific setting.

If you feel better boosting your ego against scrubs by beating on kids then power to you.

FTHGN
Armored Tree

Postby FTHGN » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:57 pm

arc warden...works early like techie with the range of sniper and lower mana cost...

X-ATM092
Aura Tree

Postby X-ATM092 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:06 am

actually naix is the most op hero. i went 39/8/0 with him, one of my teammates afk'd as soon as the game started, another teammate dropped, and i had a sniper who didnt have take aim leveled at all, level 20 with 550 range. and a medusa who was farmed but did not know how to ultimate. so it was basically me vs all 5 of them, which is how my kills got so high. imo, naix holds the bar for most op.

X-ATM092
Aura Tree

Postby X-ATM092 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:11 am

and the team i was against didnt suck actually, they just literally had no counter to stop me from killing them. i lost this game, mainly cuz i had no team, but mostly cuz i couldn't do it all.. kill them AND push, is too much.

NutzSucksHard
Plague Treant

Postby NutzSucksHard » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:14 am

Ghost Scepter, Eul's.. Anything that protect you from his attack save... Halberd, sheepstick. No need 'hero' need the stuff. Imagine PA dagger slow, blink on you, you get sheep, then halberd buff on you. If you were 5v1 with naix, you shouldn't stand. Still, pub stay pub level. :)

Return to “Defense of the Ancients”