most imba apem hero?

Talk all you want about Defense of the Ancients here.
X-ATM092
Aura Tree

Re: most imba apem hero?

Postby X-ATM092 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:24 am

thomas.kacz wrote:
X-ATM092 wrote:
NutzSucksHard wrote:Again, yes, ghost scepter isn't an option for all mate, but for disabler weak hero. While being in ghost form, you can cast your stuff or wait enrage get off. Then cast your nuke/disable/stun etc.

He talk about a 5v1... You have five hero surrounding you, how can you stand, seriously. 5v2 ok, 5v1 not really. Reason is that they can focus all their stuff on only you, if they have an other hero to aim or to deal with, this can make them to split, lack disable on said naix, and then, allow him to pwn one by one the hero.

In the end, you need a distraction, like a SB charge when you infest him. Guys think you're alone so they come as two/three and BOOM, you mther fucking pwn them, bang bang, rage, slow, bang bang... a BANNNNNNNGGGG Ownage. Period. Naix is OP, but solo against five, there's to much option to pwn him, like any solo hero :/

Not the most imba, but he's overpower.

I'll upload the replay, you clearly do not understand the power of a perfectly utilized N'aix..
It was me vs. a gyro, rhasta, Roof, Bara, and Drow. and I got a rampage.. and plenty of triple/double kills, meaning everytime i faced them, almost every strategy they threw at me failed, so they were forced to ignore me and push the throne, because i had no team to back me, i let them end it with no effort to defend. I died 8 times and got 39 kills, they were able to stop me, but only very few times.. 8 out of 39, clearly takes the lead for most OP

LOL?! they ignored you and pushed throne? what the fuck were you doing? why werent u defending? i mean you can take them on 5v1 RIGHT? why are you saying "i had no team to back me so i let them end"?
oh, cause you can't take them 5v1. they werent fucking ignoring you. ignoring you would mean you were right clicking them down and they still just focus down throne. You can't ignore something that isnt there to be ignored.

yep, they were killing throne towers, and i just completely ignored them and went bottom to attempt killing rooftrellen one final time. i had already tried time and time again with the dimwitted team that I had to make an attempt on defeating them 5 vs. 1, but my patience wore out entirely.. i was already 39/8/2, so I figured i proved my point on how much they sucked, lucky for them the odds were in their favor. but that's beside the point.. my point is, N'aix is op and imba, and by going 39/8/2 on a game that was 5 vs. 1 that completely proves it.

thomas.kacz
Armored Tree

Postby thomas.kacz » Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:39 am

X-ATM092 wrote:
yep, they were killing throne towers, and i just completely ignored them and went bottom to attempt killing rooftrellen one final time. i had already tried time and time again with the dimwitted team that I had to make an attempt on defeating them 5 vs. 1, but my patience wore out entirely.. i was already 39/8/2, so I figured i proved my point on how much they sucked, lucky for them the odds were in their favor. but that's beside the point.. my point is, N'aix is op and imba, and by going 39/8/2 on a game that was 5 vs. 1 that completely proves it.

no it proves you went 39/8 for ONE game. and the sad thing is you didnt carry your team to victory.

I'm pretty sure when someone says imba, they mean its a hero that, once picked, almost gaurantees victory.
no one calls a hero that loses game an imba hero.

FTHGN
Armored Tree

Postby FTHGN » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:30 am

I have a question. Why you named the topic "most imba apem hero?" and not "geo is total op im apem abal if mittlebittle plays him"?

I asked this question because in my opinion a hero is not overpowered if someone who knows how to play it owns but a hero the player has no idea how to play it still owns.

thomas.kacz
Armored Tree

Postby thomas.kacz » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:39 am

FTHGN wrote:I have a question. Why you named the topic "most imba apem hero?" and not "geo is total op im apem abal if mittlebittle plays him"?

I asked this question because in my opinion a hero is not overpowered if someone who knows how to play it owns but a hero the player has no idea how to play it still owns.

i meant to write imba apem a-bal hero.
and when i mean imba, i mean broken. not whatever definition you just threw up there. no hero would be considered op, no character in ANY game would be op by your definition.

FTHGN
Armored Tree

Postby FTHGN » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:44 am

ok got your point geo is imba cause some player own with it or can you show me some other players who use that strat and climb on top of the elo-scoreboard allready? there should be tons of it.

Aghnaar
Treant

Postby Aghnaar » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:28 am

Aw, btw, on an ap game, Mittlebittle chose Bloodseeker against a very good team and ended up with 30 kills or so. I don't think Thomas that you have actually seen a better carry than him, even in ih games, since the only thing that was on my mind when i saw his Bs was damn, this guy has to be Proxy.eXe :shock:

thomas.kacz
Armored Tree

Postby thomas.kacz » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:26 am

Aghnaar wrote:Aw, btw, on an ap game, Mittlebittle chose Bloodseeker against a very good team and ended up with 30 kills or so. I don't think Thomas that you have actually seen a better carry than him, even in ih games, since the only thing that was on my mind when i saw his Bs was damn, this guy has to be Proxy.eXe :shock:

i have said mittlebittle is a good player over and over. he has good micro and map awareness (the latter being crucial for carrys). Im not taking anything away from him.
however i do think flowersnow was really on another level during ih. especially his precise instructions through vent chat was always correct. his reading on the game was mind boggling.

and think about it, out of his 6 losses, i think over half of them was when he didnt get geo. he even lost an a-bal game when he was around 1300 elo with tinker. so that means when he didnt get geo his win rate drastically drops to around 70 to 80% (i'm not sure how many games hes played a non-geo game so im being generous with these figures)
he's very good at Dota, even more so with geo.
and geo is imba in the apem a-bal environment.
which results in him soaring up the elo rankings.

QTriNitY
Donator

Postby QTriNitY » Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:30 pm

jimmythejammer
Basic Tree

Postby jimmythejammer » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:39 pm

Meepo

X-ATM092
Aura Tree

Postby X-ATM092 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:32 am

thomas.kacz wrote:
X-ATM092 wrote:

no it proves you went 39/8 for ONE game. and the sad thing is you didnt carry your team to victory.

I'm pretty sure when someone says imba, they mean its a hero that, once picked, almost gaurantees victory.
no one calls a hero that loses game an imba hero.

actually it proves that N'aix is imba, and can get 39 kills in a game that's just N'aix vs. 5 other heroes. to even be against 5 other heroes and get beyond godlike alone with barely any help at all from teammates proves that the hero is imba. only reason i didn't win is because it was just me. and 5 heroes pushed, which by the way i could have killed, but just ignored it.

thomas.kacz
Armored Tree

Postby thomas.kacz » Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:24 pm

X-ATM092 wrote:
actually it proves that N'aix is imba, and can get 39 kills in a game that's just N'aix vs. 5 other heroes. to even be against 5 other heroes and get beyond godlike alone with barely any help at all from teammates proves that the hero is imba. only reason i didn't win is because it was just me. and 5 heroes pushed, which by the way i could have killed, but just ignored it.

can you prove it other than this one fluke game you had?
if an eclipse happened on sunday night, you wouldnt go "eclipses happen on all sunday nights" right? because thats just one data point.
similairly dont be saying "naix is so op" cause you went 39 kills in one game.
its one data point. and a shitty one at that cause you lost. if anything your proving you can't win with naix.
in your game history you have two games of naix in them (rest is miarana etc). one win one loss.
yea sureeeee thats so op. 50% win rate (if we consider this other 39 kill game, you are 33% win rate from the data I have). amazing stuff. we should really compare your naix to mittlebittles meepo cause they are totally achieving the same effect. his meepo is close to 95% win rate. and he has over 100 games to prove meepos strength in apem a-bal games.
I'm not hating or trolling, its just too hard to have to carry scrub team mates with a naix or pl or void.

VirusHunter
Corrupted Treant

Postby VirusHunter » Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:10 pm

slardar can take out 5 heros at once soooo it can be done it all depends on the player
-auctoritas non veritas facit legem-

Tascar
Forest Walker

Postby Tascar » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:25 am

He has a point regarding naix compared to meepo.

A 5 man team coordinated enough to push (and steamroll the other 4 naix's teammates) would also be able to kill a farmed meepo.

However, because naix has inbuilt bkb he could fight against the 5 man team and still come out on top, something that meepo is lacking.

NutzSucksHard
Plague Treant

Postby NutzSucksHard » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:13 am

@Virus : Slardar can nothing against void. He's strengh is to low to be tank enough. If you get Slardar mass built versus a void mass built. Void win.

Techies can take out 5 hero in one hit. So what??? It doesn't make him imba. What make an hero imba is simple. The one that control it.

A voker can easly rape a meepo. Same as a meepo can rape a voker.

VirusHunter
Corrupted Treant

Postby VirusHunter » Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:11 am

slar ethral blade gg void.
-auctoritas non veritas facit legem-

Return to “Defense of the Ancients”