most imba apem hero?

Talk all you want about Defense of the Ancients here.
Tascar
Forest Walker

Re: most imba apem hero?

Postby Tascar » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:25 am

VirusHunter wrote:slar ethral blade gg void.

How does this GG void?

Aghnaar
Treant

Postby Aghnaar » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:49 am

Slardar can kill void one vs one,he's as good perma-basher as void is, and his armor reduction skill is a killer, like troll warlord can kill void if they meet in a game.I wrote again that I almost always win those batles, cause void's crono doesn't last enough to kill those two heros if they are farmed. That doesn't make them more op that void though, cause void's ulti changes the tide of teambattles if placed right.

NutzSucksHard
Plague Treant

Postby NutzSucksHard » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:25 pm

Right. But while ethereal, slard can't hit. You'll say, stun? If you're enough good, you'll time walk/Dps then chrono before he CAN do a second stun, don't waste making a chrono when his stun is under countdown.

So he ether void. Void wait and time walk just behind to avoid stun. He's agi, fully built, he hit faster then slard. Bash him. after 5-6 sec of fight, chrono. If you have mkb/riza/Fly/ he's dead. Even with 2 k hp on his bar. If you're brillant, when he'll pop Satanic, you just run around, time walk, avoid the fight for time his satanic is pop. Or even get yourself a refresher wich I do. Chrono him twice gg.. What slardar can do. He's great, not imba :/

Oh and, noob void never win. I raped 5 hero in one chrono. Void is easy win if well played. :P... Like any hero IceFrog made.

VirusHunter
Corrupted Treant

Postby VirusHunter » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:12 pm

the point of ethral is to stop void from being able to attack. mainly during his ult if you can time it right. which a good player can. secondly after you avoid that 4 seconds of perma bash you can stomp ult asap after. voids only hope is that he will be able to time walk away.. maybe. really tho like said before its all about the player controlling the hero.
-auctoritas non veritas facit legem-

NutzSucksHard
Plague Treant

Postby NutzSucksHard » Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:31 pm

What you don't get is ethereal banish you too. It's beyond impossible you time exactly your ether when I will chrono. Also, like I said, fight before chrono. Once you bashed him, chrono. You think you're facing a good slard against noob void. Ok slard win. Still void is over powered if well played then a slardar well played. Ult doesn't mean a sh*t if you can't hit him. Also, if you get ethereal for only void, you're making urself vulnerable to all other nuke. Also, it can be countered with bkb. What is he have it, pop it, time walk on slard, punch him, at the millisecond bkb off he pop chrono. Slardar die. Instantly. No chance.

We can argue about it all day. Void bkb and dps perm-bash + a 5 sec freeze free move... What slard have? A stun, ult that lower armor? Good. I prefer to freeze an entire team for 5-6 second with a move away skill or jump in skill that even slow ennemies. Backtrack that can block physical AND magical incoming dommage. It's funny when a Pudge hook you, make no dmg, you time walk away, when you were 200 hp. OP op op... nothing more to say.

Slardar is a good, well played hero. But he's not able to face 1v1 void. Honestly, fully built, if void can get you in chrono. He can 3 hit you. Rapier/fly/mkb/mom/aegis/tread. He has maximum attackspeed, maximum dommage. he's hitting you 400 dommage + bash dmg bonus. If you can survive to it. You won't fight, you run. Also, late game you can replace mom by satanic so you have even more HP and lifesteal. Once you don't have aegis you get buriza.

Just chrono the one you want to kill and he's done. Whatever happen, 5 sec is enough. I made the calculation, if he crit once, it take 4-5 hit to kill 2.8 k hp hero. If he doesn't it a crit, will take to 6 hit for kill 2.6 k hp. Still he hit you two hit a second, wich mean going through 10 hit while in chrono. Wich mean near the 3.5/4 k hp ( I calculate with the armor resist). Like I said, if you survive to chrono time. He will time walk you, or even just keep bashing you after chrono cause he's to fast on dps. In 10 hit, if there's no critical hit, you're very unlucky.

We talk about a duel, nothing can interfer between them. Void win.

Tascar
Forest Walker

Postby Tascar » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:17 am

VirusHunter wrote:the point of ethral is to stop void from being able to attack. mainly during his ult if you can time it right. which a good player can. secondly after you avoid that 4 seconds of perma bash you can stomp ult asap after. voids only hope is that he will be able to time walk away.. maybe. really tho like said before its all about the player controlling the hero.

I'm going to have to agree with nut about it being impossible to stop a good void player from using his ulti (as the victim) via ethereal blade. This only works if the void player consistently time walks in and immediately ultis. If he just time walks in (or just walks) and starts attacking you manually it's humanly impossible to react fast enough to his ulti to counter with ethereal blade. Similarly, he can time walk in, wait to see if you ethereal blade immediately, and if not, activate ultimate.

Slardar's sprint is questionable in this matchup because running after a low hp void can easily get yourself killed if he turns around and fights by tower or uses ultimate. Similarly, trying to runaway from void using sprint may get you killed too if he catches you with timewalk + increased damage.

So it comes down to bash vs bash (about equal), -armor vs backtrack, and aoe stun vs chrono.

In the mid game, it is entirely possible to fight faceless. In fact, I would probably say that slardar does have the advantage mid game because faceless is still low level and hasn't farmed up primary items yet. Later on, once both parties get big items slardar loses. If you really want to be defensive as faceless and ruin your e.blade plan, you could get a build like mask of madness (to prey on other noobs) with straight bkb after.

VirusHunter
Corrupted Treant

Postby VirusHunter » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:30 am

i love this discussion. idk there is tons of ways to go about countering a void. each hero has a weakness than can be exploited. i mean if a void can gank you of course he is going to have the advantage. same as if a clicks with silence stick ww behind him and rape him. what can he do? its all about countering your opponent for each of their moves. yeah void will win in the end vs clinkz simply getting a void but for the most part if you have a decent team you wont have to worry about one guy.

Aghnaar
Treant

Postby Aghnaar » Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:49 am

Well, if u want to kill void with slard, why not buy orchid? Silence void and rape him. He will have damage amplification like 80% with silence and slard's ulti compined.5 secs are enough to kill him and smoke a cigar :shock:

VirusHunter
Corrupted Treant

Postby VirusHunter » Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:56 am

a lot of heros can be taken apart with silence. but all he need is bkb then that plan goes down. like there is almost always a counter.
imo
any hero who is strong with physical attacks, aka void troll bara even slar
my fav counter is ethral blade. there is plenty of other routes to go if you like, you can get hp or you can disable. any work.
against magic users
linkens or bkb depending. i personally think linkens is over priced so i tend to lean towards bkb.

most burst damage heros are low hp so you can get bm even and make them kill themselves if you use it right.

on that note i wanna say that knowing what items to get is just as important as knowing how to use those items.

just quick example if you are invis hero turn off radiance while you are trying to scout and/or gank. turn on once fight commences.
also turn off ring of basil/aqu

mkb is not able to be used by some heros like sniper and weaver.
you can turn off true shot and germinate and headshot will work.

we have a good strat section for any questions

Aghnaar
Treant

Postby Aghnaar » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:45 am

Ethereal blade is not good against Bara. He will just wait until u use blade to ulti you, and deal you massive damage. To counter bara u need euls and dagger, or just linkens, so he can't charge u across the map to gank u. To counter void, just get heros like crobelus, juggernaut, leshrac and shredder, that their ulti works in void's crono. To counter troll-naix, all u need is bane(his ulti goes through magic immunity), pl or naga siren. Imo, the only hero that has no actual counter in the game is anub'arak. He is a disabling-nuking machine and really annoying at all stages of the game.

thomas.kacz
Armored Tree

Postby thomas.kacz » Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:33 pm

can we stop talking about these ridiculous item builds on heroes. in a 1v1 unlimited gold fest, it just becomes who can initiate first.
if void can chrono you before you can react, than he will win.
if you can disable void before he gets his chrono off, even something stupid like lina e-blade dagon 5 scepter refresher will work.

end of story. the one that gets the successful initiation will win.

thomas.kacz
Armored Tree

Postby thomas.kacz » Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:38 pm

Aghnaar wrote:Ethereal blade is not good against Bara. He will just wait until u use blade to ulti you, and deal you massive damage. To counter bara u need euls and dagger, or just linkens, so he can't charge u across the map to gank u. To counter void, just get heros like crobelus, juggernaut, leshrac and shredder, that their ulti works in void's crono. To counter troll-naix, all u need is bane(his ulti goes through magic immunity), pl or naga siren. Imo, the only hero that has no actual counter in the game is anub'arak. He is a disabling-nuking machine and really annoying at all stages of the game.

since people are suggesting some ridiculous items like e-blade slar or euls dagger to counter bara let me continue the trend.
5 hearts and pipe to counter anubarak. plus a flying courrier with energy booster and 100 sentries so that the flying courrier can go around the entire map planting sentries.

ipwnipwn
Forest Walker

Postby ipwnipwn » Wed May 01, 2013 1:33 am

to counter bara u dont need linkens or elu's or dagger.. u can just pick troll or get manta and bane counter void very easy
Only God Can Be My Judge

X-ATM092
Aura Tree

Postby X-ATM092 » Fri May 03, 2013 12:16 am

thomas.kacz wrote:
X-ATM092 wrote:
actually it proves that N'aix is imba, and can get 39 kills in a game that's just N'aix vs. 5 other heroes. to even be against 5 other heroes and get beyond godlike alone with barely any help at all from teammates proves that the hero is imba. only reason i didn't win is because it was just me. and 5 heroes pushed, which by the way i could have killed, but just ignored it.

can you prove it other than this one fluke game you had?
if an eclipse happened on sunday night, you wouldnt go "eclipses happen on all sunday nights" right? because thats just one data point.
similairly dont be saying "naix is so op" cause you went 39 kills in one game.
its one data point. and a shitty one at that cause you lost. if anything your proving you can't win with naix.
in your game history you have two games of naix in them (rest is miarana etc). one win one loss.
yea sureeeee thats so op. 50% win rate (if we consider this other 39 kill game, you are 33% win rate from the data I have). amazing stuff. we should really compare your naix to mittlebittles meepo cause they are totally achieving the same effect. his meepo is close to 95% win rate. and he has over 100 games to prove meepos strength in apem a-bal games.
I'm not hating or trolling, its just too hard to have to carry scrub team mates with a naix or pl or void.

i beat meepo with naix. all i did was rage and slow, he died and dealt close to no damage to me. meepo sucks in comparison to Naix. Naix is most imba hero

X-ATM092
Aura Tree

Postby X-ATM092 » Fri May 03, 2013 12:18 am

and also, the easiest counter to void, would have to be my potm, my best hero. void will time walk and use ult right? well, as soon as void time walked to me, i use leap, and his chromosphere will miss. trapping his allies in it (if they're ganking and void decided to ult in a gank like newb). then once leapt away, i use arrow and then ulti to go invis, countergank. void cannot pose any kind of threat to my potm.

Return to “Defense of the Ancients”