Smurfs in Dota 1

Talk all you want about Defense of the Ancients here.
jfaller1
Forest Walker

Smurfs in Dota 1

Postby jfaller1 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:04 am

Why do people smurf against the top ten list or even top 20, when they themselves have 1800 ELO+. Are they scared to lose it? Does it make them feel good about themselves when they have nothing to lose and can just make a new account. Thats why in dota 2 none of this bullshit would happen because its a real game where you can't be paired with better players when your'e playing on a new account. I for one, play with the pros all the time! Why can't they just grow a pair and play on their main instead of make a new account like little scared girls.

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10123930

Look at this. Three smurfs trying to take down a top ten player and lost. Grow a pair and play on your main.

Any comments/post are welcomed this is a friendly environment! Would love to hear from the smurfers, the top ten players and the community themselves!

Anyways. PMG - OUT!

Zeratul

Re: Smurfs in Dota 1

Postby Zeratul » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:26 am

This will be my only post regarding your constant-daily-wannabe-whining-at-dota1:

If you love DotA2 as much as you say you do, why do you keep coming here to whine about dota1?

Bragging about the fact you are good on dota2? Congratz
Harassing ppl for playing dota1? Congratz (again)

Anyways - you call him "one of the top 10" (who just happened to have his stats restored, from god knows when), yet he still manages to accomplish this:

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10123720

And actually this one makes it even more priceless: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10120774 0/10 alchemist - Is that what the pro "Dota2" players have to offer?

PS: Feel free to stalk my games, snipe me, flame/qq/whine all you want - I wont give a shit after this post, but had to say what most ppl already think atm, also known as, getting tired of ur bs and daily qq about how ppl play dota1 or are bad at it, yet u keep coming back here just to talk about it (which in my opinion is even worse: At least ppl spend time playing it, not coming to forums wasting time to talk about it)

Ur one and only

Hatedmaru
Last edited by Zeratul on Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

BiLyA
Treant

Postby BiLyA » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:12 am

Gotta love these NA(LUL) herald apes talking shit when they lose mid as pudge to a skeleton king.
Its ok guys, u can always turn to league of legends.
https://youtu.be/jYFefppqEtE Bravely bold Sir Robin rode forth from Camelot 8-)

divinerape

Postby divinerape » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:25 am

BiLyA wrote:Gotta love these NA(LUL) herald apes talking shit when they lose mid as pudge to a skeleton king.
Its ok guys, u can always turn to league of legends.

Sk is a good match for pudge. I can see it happening easily.

BiLyA
Treant

Postby BiLyA » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:21 pm

Lul ya its a good match if pudge sucks, which is true for all NA players.
https://youtu.be/jYFefppqEtE Bravely bold Sir Robin rode forth from Camelot 8-)

supersexyy
Donator

Postby supersexyy » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:25 pm

How do you even end up with that matchup in a lane

divinerape

Postby divinerape » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:28 pm

BiLyA wrote:Lul ya its a good match if pudge sucks, which is true for all NA players.

You tend to assume a lot of things. You assume pudge will at some point be able to land a hook on sk, but even so an sk stun will be enough for him to be able to get away after being hooked. I won’t even talk about what happens to pudge once sk hits 6

My money is ok SK between him and pudge

kunkka
Treant

Postby kunkka » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:01 pm

jfaller1 wrote:https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10123930

Look at this. Three smurfs trying to take down a top ten player and lost. Grow a pair and play on your main.

I thought by "smurf" you assume someone is good, not a timbersaw that tried to get heart before eul shiva vs a sky and sven; or an alch that dies in 2 seconds with basher mjollnir lothar lul. Why even call them smurfs?

Dhamma
Treant

Postby Dhamma » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:38 pm

Zeratul wrote:If you love DotA2 as much as you say you do, why do you keep coming here to whine about dota1?

Bragging about the fact you are good on dota2? Congratz
Harassing ppl for playing dota1? Congratz (again)

^^

Sup hyo nef here :)

don't mind him, jager just wants to troll. I can't believe ppl actually take him seriously :lol:
Vipassana: to see things as they really are. This meditation was rediscovered by Buddha more than 2500 years ago and was taught by him as a universal remedy for universal ills. This technique aims for the total eradication of mental impurities and the resultant highest happiness of full liberation

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:41 pm

Well i rarely take any of them seriously (jager & company) - but it's annoying to look at the dota section and seeing ppl discussing (or sharing ideas, etc.), and all you can see is these nolifers coming here to spam & whine, basically

Funfact: never noticed that was ur forum acc lel ^^ might catch you later for some games (hopefully it doens't end like that sniper & techies vs 5 game haha :D )

bill7907
Forest Walker

Postby bill7907 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm

jfaller1 wrote:Why do people smurf against the top ten list or even top 20, when they themselves have 1800 ELO+. Are they scared to lose it? Does it make them feel good about themselves when they have nothing to lose and can just make a new account. Thats why in dota 2 none of this bullshit would happen because its a real game where you can't be paired with better players when your'e playing on a new account. I for one, play with the pros all the time! Why can't they just grow a pair and play on their main instead of make a new account like little scared girls.

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10123930

Any comments/post are welcomed this is a friendly environment! Would love to hear from the smurfers, the top ten players and the community themselves!

Anyways. PMG - OUT!

jfaller1,

Every single one of your post are to bash Warcraft 3 Dota.

So I ask you this, how much has Valve paid you to come here and try to discourage Warcraft 3 Dota players from playing this game? How big is your cheque?

I knew Valve was into some hidden-under the table- deterrence campaign against Warcraft 3 Dota, but I wouldn't have envisioned they would get that low.

So I will tell you this to you and to the people who sent you, if you don't like Warcraft 3 Dota, go play Valve's Dota and stop wasting people's time on this forum.

We have proof now that Valve's Dota is seeing a diminishing player base by resorting to attacks and detering the old community.

jfaller1
Forest Walker

Postby jfaller1 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:53 am

only bilya is my friend on this forum

kunkka
Treant

Postby kunkka » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:43 pm

divinerape wrote:
BiLyA wrote:Lul ya its a good match if pudge sucks, which is true for all NA players.

You tend to assume a lot of things. You assume pudge will at some point be able to land a hook on sk, but even so an sk stun will be enough for him to be able to get away after being hooked. I won’t even talk about what happens to pudge once sk hits 6

My money is ok SK between him and pudge

You tend to assume a lot of things too. You assume pudge will never at any point be able to land a hook on sk. You also assume after getting hooked and (maybe) getting away, sk can still last hit or something? Or maybe you are also assuming not dying is considered to be good matchup even you can't even get close to creeps and just watch enemy cs and denies.

Brando
Forest Walker

Postby Brando » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:27 pm

twitch.tv/weston_dota

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:10 am

Flowersnow sees he's against 4 smurf snipers.
Plays anyways, wins.
Gotta say, I respect that.
If you love DotA2 as much as you say you do, why do you keep coming here to whine about dota1?

He's way too cool for DotA 1, that's why he hangs around the forum trolling people.

Return to “Defense of the Ancients”