Best Heros to End the Game in Under 20 Minutes

Talk all you want about Defense of the Ancients here.
WolfPackMama
Forest Walker

Re: Best Heros to End the Game in Under 20 Minutes

Postby WolfPackMama » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:19 pm

I actually did had a nice strategy like this once.

We had me as Wind with an Undying top, Lina mid, and Chen/Enchantress switching every so often between jungle and bot.

By the time Lina hit lvl 6 and got her first kill and mid tower afterwards, I was already two kills ahead, and top tower was gone. Entire team went for top lane and we raxed on 16th minute, followed by another team wipe in which only Chen died. With scepter on Chen and two Emerald Golems, and with constant pressure from Undying's Decay, we managed to scare them off long enough to finish the game on 22nd minute.

That being said, this team composition would never work against:
1) Organized team who wouldn't let Wind/Undying pick up kills with their combo, nor let Ench and Chen get both farmed by switching jungle role every two creep waves
2) Any source of early burst damage to return the pressure

Amusingly enough, it was a +22 ELO game for our team. Of course, being what they are, enemies went for hard late carries (If I recall correctly, their team was Slark, Legion, Void, KotL and something I forgot).
Mother of three gals who call themselves "The Wolf Pack", hence the name :)

Letbell
Treant

Postby Letbell » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:46 pm

You can try Leshrac + iO combo.
Difficulty: *****
Pro:
Super effective against 5v2
Super effective against tower
End the game in 18 min
Unkillable

Con:
Leshrac is hard to play if you don't familiar with match up and doesn't know his early game potential
iO is probably the most confusing hero and no pub want to pick him. Always use overcharge if u're healing your ally (Because if your hero is full hp or mana, you can't heal your ally)

Another combo is...Venge + Lycan + 2 necronomicon; most deadly and inexpensive pushing 2-person strat.
Difficulty: *

WolfPackMama
Forest Walker

Postby WolfPackMama » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:05 pm

There's the other side of the coin tho.

I main Wisp, and as much as I'd love to pick him and snowball a carry/early burst char into midgame, people don't know how Wisp works and how strong he actually is. I only ever go wisp if I'm certain the partner I babysit knows how much damage Io can prevent/outheal.

ShinraCorp
Forest Walker

Postby ShinraCorp » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:13 pm

I've seen a Broodmother solo mid rax in under 10 min.

He was nearly unstoppable.. Wish I had the replay
Those wings, I want them too.

Letbell
Treant

Postby Letbell » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:50 pm

ShinraCorp wrote:I've seen a Broodmother solo mid rax in under 10 min.

He was nearly unstoppable.. Wish I had the replay

dang... that's cool. Whenever I picked brood, there's always a bristleback, es, sven, or batrider on the enemies team going to lane against me... :x

Dhamma
Treant

Postby Dhamma » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:30 pm

There's a guy from Taiwan who does this well. Usually makes new accts.

One of this games.

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10314524
Vipassana: to see things as they really are. This meditation was rediscovered by Buddha more than 2500 years ago and was taught by him as a universal remedy for universal ills. This technique aims for the total eradication of mental impurities and the resultant highest happiness of full liberation

pharaoh
Armored Tree

Postby pharaoh » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:07 pm

Broodmama needs bot lane always, in order to get access to the jungle and roshan (whom she can kill pretty fast with her ult). Need to go soul ring and then rush orchid and bkb. Boots are not even needed lol. You push hard towers with spiders and you farm sentinel woods when they try to gank your lane. After bkb go abyssal/ac or whatever, game should be over because few heroes can stop a fed spider before 20 mins.

not2000elo
Armored Tree

Postby not2000elo » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:04 pm

pharaoh wrote:Broodmama needs bot lane always, in order to get access to the jungle and roshan (whom she can kill pretty fast with her ult). Need to go soul ring and then rush orchid and bkb. Boots are not even needed lol. You push hard towers with spiders and you farm sentinel woods when they try to gank your lane. After bkb go abyssal/ac or whatever, game should be over because few heroes can stop a fed spider before 20 mins.

There are about 10 different ways to play her and most are effective, so throwing out specific item combinations, thinking that those are 100% needed is beyond silly.

IWinIfyoulose

Postby IWinIfyoulose » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:34 am

The most of this pushing tact will/should work in pub arem. As almost everyone already decide that they gonna pick agi-carry, lc, bara etc... Anyway Kotl my top1 push/def hero. Chen also nice to see, when this stupid EM-gold gone.

pharaoh
Armored Tree

Postby pharaoh » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:49 pm

not2000elo wrote:There are about 10 different ways to play her and most are effective, so throwing out specific item combinations, thinking that those are 100% needed is beyond silly.

All these 10 different ways are probably effective if u stack and play vs complete noobs for 5 elo.

WolfPackMama
Forest Walker

Postby WolfPackMama » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:53 pm

They're effective in every game, depending on situation. Your onetrick build for Brood can very easily be countered not by counter-building, but also counter-picking.

She can do fine earlygame with Jangoo and Medallion.
She can also do just as fine with Vlads and Treads.
And she can be just as effective rushing BKB.

It's all a matter of scenarios. Calling out other people's strats inefficient just says a bit about yourself, not reverse.

pharaoh
Armored Tree

Postby pharaoh » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:31 pm

Brood is a situational hero. You know what does that mean? U pick her only in certain scenarios, against certain lineups and there are only 1-2 ways to use her. Vlads for lifesteal on brood is like mjollnir on zeus for more lightning lmfao. And django is useless on a hero that can outrun everyone in her webs and usually fights solo, so the aura and active ability wont help teammates.

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:22 pm

I don't believe those items were mentioned as a means to improve brood herself, but rather to boost her spiders. That combination of auras can definitely decrease the time it takes for brood to take down a tower on her own.

Afterall, the topic is about heroes that have the ability to fast-push. Not to farm kills.

pharaoh
Armored Tree

Postby pharaoh » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:12 pm

This build is not to actually farm kills. Is to make enemies afraid to approach your lane on their own. If they have to make 3 man rotations in order to stop you from farming all the sentinel jungle and pushing, then your team will own the other two lanes. Thats why i said that spider should be picked only in certain matches and only from few good offlane players.

Sev
Armored Tree

Postby Sev » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:34 pm

-
Last edited by Sev on Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Defense of the Ancients”