ifckur is a giant maphack - yes or no

Talk all you want about Defense of the Ancients here.
bansheex
Armored Tree

ifckur is a giant maphack - yes or no

Postby bansheex » Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:54 am

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=12095709

I have played lots of games against this guy and there have been lots of wtf moments where it just seems like he is doing crazy wtf things that only a maphacker can do. Watch this replay at 22:30. I start to solo rosh in the fog. They have no wards and clinkz is on the other side of the map. Spec is sitting in his base with his ult ready, waiting to use it. Slark starts battling dk and luci ults him without an aghs. At this moment, slark's death is not certain. Spec can totally ult him right here and make sure that the hero who has been dominating them finally dies. Clinkz can also make an effort to go just a bit north and save his teammate. Instead, clinkz runs all the way to the other side of the map and someone pings fog rosh the first and only time in the game. Miraculous timing to check rosh! Clinkz goes in and spec ults me, I lothar out and barely survive. Spec does an incredible job of following the dagger trail as it overlaps itself. Then he fog daggers me right on target but its just short. This sequence of events is so bizarre and incredible, I have to believe that the guy is either a dota genius who should be playing in the pro circuits or a big fat maphacker trying to flip the game around.

Timmy1233
Resource Storage

Re: ifckur is a giant maphack - yes or no

Postby Timmy1233 » Wed May 04, 2022 11:21 pm

Pretty sure this guy is plain mher. I' was playing against him (and checked replay) when I was roshing solo and he tells his team I'm roshing without any wards or anything. I also played another game, this time on his team, where he tells us the enemy is roshing (and is correct), without any wards. He always gives orders to his team that clearly only someone would do with complete vision. We tried to ban this guy and his dumb friend mercy but the admins didn't want to review.

CatDog00000001
Resource Storage

Postby CatDog00000001 » Sun May 22, 2022 9:25 pm

rosh stomps the enemy can hear it so if hes good he will know. also he plays the same heros spect and slark super op late game, and easy feed vs noobs

bansheex
Armored Tree

Postby bansheex » Sun Jun 05, 2022 4:54 pm

CatDog00000001 wrote:rosh stomps the enemy can hear it so if hes good he will know. also he plays the same heros spect and slark super op late game, and easy feed vs noobs

Are you drunk? Soloing rosh does not produce stomp sounds. There have to be 3 units near Rosh for him to stomp.

CountChocula96
Treant

Postby CountChocula96 » Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:05 pm

yes. Him and no_mercy.

it's amazing how he is not permabanned yet and continues to play.
"you the biggest wack job on dead ent" -burberry; Flamer/Fan; DotA

SCer
Resource Storage

Postby SCer » Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:24 am

Yes, he is an obvious mher.
watch replay at about 9:20, sniper was not interested in farming creep at mid tower but instead heading to tech without vision.
Attachments
12114809.w3g
(410.07 KiB) Downloaded 4 times

SCer
Resource Storage

Postby SCer » Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:01 am

8:15. storm told ursa that found axe in wood without any vision. and then storm was heading to axe directly even not take incoming rune.
Attachments
12115852.w3g
(586.53 KiB) Downloaded 2 times

Return to “Defense of the Ancients”