Songoku MH is back

Talk all you want about Defense of the Ancients here.
lex-
Forest Walker

Re: Songoku MH is back

Postby lex- » Fri May 17, 2024 8:27 pm

I can bring hyo back if yall agree. He was a good admin from clan fbg. Astros, you don't have any pressure anymore to deal with these drama players. Take your time relax enjoying your own personal thing. You were a former good admin with high skill. I feel bad to lose you as admin. We will catch up later in the game someday but I don't play as much like used to be.

mk4r32
Forest Walker

Postby mk4r32 » Mon May 20, 2024 2:15 am

Astros wrote:SonGoku has NOT stopped maphacking. The silencer cutting trees is pretty obvious maphack. You can actually see in the video how ember was going to go to one area of the tree to hide and SonGoku was about to chop those trees but as soon as ember changed his mind and went to another area, SonGoku backed off and changed directions to cut the other path of trees towards him.

https://youtu.be/zBgpWcnP_Mc?t=70

There's also this game:

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 209998.w3g

Where he ran away in the middle of clearing a jungle camp with no vision because a gank was coming.

Plus he's ban dodging so I highly doubt he has any integrity whatsoever.

(06:09 / Allied) ICENFIRE: \
(06:16 / Allied) Lolhos: omni
(06:17 / Allied) ICENFIRE: yes i m banned but still playing lol

So yall just gonna let him play huh? What a joke

halo_mauler
ENT Staff

Postby halo_mauler » Mon May 20, 2024 11:38 am

We will generally review for maphack if we are provided fog clicks or multiple timestamps are provided within a single game that describe why you believe it is suspicious. We will not review an entire game to prove someone is using a maphack.

agreements2
Basic Tree

Postby agreements2 » Thu May 23, 2024 12:21 pm

lex- wrote:I can bring hyo back if yall agree. He was a good admin from clan fbg. Astros, you don't have any pressure anymore to deal with these drama players. Take your time relax enjoying your own personal thing. You were a former good admin with high skill. I feel bad to lose you as admin. We will catch up later in the game someday but I don't play as much like used to be.

Off topic:
Bring him back for what? more drama? honestly, the way ent is running atm, talking community wise, it's not the place to "be at".

On a personal note i do miss Hyo.
Though i doubt many of us would return under the current state.

I don't see this post as a ban request, rather a warning to the community. However, in the past, even posting this would be a violation of the COD here on ENT.

I miss a rules section in regard to what is "allowed and not, both forums, and ingame. Or a COD (Code of Conduct)

Now a simple question.
- How are the stats of games played - Would it actually make sense to have moderation at all?

iambackk
ENT Staff

Postby iambackk » Sat Jun 01, 2024 2:03 am

i disagree with this post, if you have any proof or anything from sangoku, report him and i check it, but i don't tolerate harassing players on forum like that by this post.

Return to “Defense of the Ancients”