Buying tangoes and having allies sell them

Talk all you want about Defense of the Ancients here.
greenmtn
Forest Walker

Re: Buying tangoes and having allies sell them

Postby greenmtn » Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:15 pm

shalama wrote:Belive that riki blinkstrike is the only spell that can target bird, i've seen it a few times.

And I think dracolich map prevents mana to regenerate on crow so you can't dagon or book with it, so it could be a bug on this and previous maps. as dagon on bird is an old trick

@shalama

Beastmaster Roar targets courier
Axe Culling Blade targets courier

Dhamma
Treant

Postby Dhamma » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:18 am

greenmtn wrote:Beastmaster Roar targets courier

Good to know, come to think of it, so does kunka aoe. Though i'm not sure if it targets flying courier.
Vipassana: to see things as they really are. This meditation was rediscovered by Buddha more than 2500 years ago and was taught by him as a universal remedy for universal ills. This technique aims for the total eradication of mental impurities and the resultant highest happiness of full liberation

greenmtn
Forest Walker

Postby greenmtn » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:55 pm

shalama wrote:

Good to know, come to think of it, so does kunka aoe. Though i'm not sure if it targets flying courier.

@shalama

Yeah I'm not sure about the flying courier part. Does his aoe splash work on visage birds or tusk sigil? I don't think it works on those our even Jugg's healing ward or pugna's nether ward.

tinkertonker
Forest Walker

Postby tinkertonker » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:41 am

I got bored and got the map to run. This map is waaaaay more buggier and has worse exploits on it. I should not be able to use any item and throw it on my cour or cycle items through my courier. This was fixed on the current map used on ent. This map would not work on EM mode as it some heroes would just scale way to quickly and need to have a ceiling cap put it. So I can use an item throw it on my cour then use another item and throw it on my cour. This is no different then me just using the item on the cour. There are some pretty bad exploits on this map if you are pretty creative :P. I definitely could have a lot of fun on this map. Plus some basic functions and other things are broken.

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:25 pm

shalama wrote:

It doesn't hit either one. The majority of spells that hit couriers are ults that no one would ever use on them, hence the illusion of couriers being more immune than they really are. But practically speaking, they're immune to almost anything people would be willing to use on them on purpose. They do get hit by certain big aoe ults if they get caught in them though.

tinkertonker
Forest Walker

Postby tinkertonker » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:42 am

That is why it is evil to put rad on a cour and set it to follow someone after giving it some health and armor ;). a 35 armor cour is very difficult to kill once it has bloodstone as well. Maybe vanguard if you have enough cash.

Dhamma
Treant

Postby Dhamma » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:52 am

greenmtn wrote:Yeah I'm not sure about the flying courier part. Does his aoe splash work on visage birds or tusk sigil? I don't think it works on those our even Jugg's healing ward or pugna's nether ward.

Now that i think about it, his aoe splash doesn't work on ancient dragons who are flying so I doubt it works on visage birds. Highly unlikely that it works on tusk sigil or wards.
Vipassana: to see things as they really are. This meditation was rediscovered by Buddha more than 2500 years ago and was taught by him as a universal remedy for universal ills. This technique aims for the total eradication of mental impurities and the resultant highest happiness of full liberation

greenmtn
Forest Walker

Postby greenmtn » Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:24 pm

shalama wrote:
greenmtn wrote:Yeah I'm not sure about the flying courier part. Does his aoe splash work on visage birds or tusk sigil? I don't think it works on those our even Jugg's healing ward or pugna's nether ward.

Now that i think about it, his aoe splash doesn't work on ancient dragons who are flying so I doubt it works on visage birds. Highly unlikely that it works on tusk sigil or wards.

I know axe's call works on visage birds, I don't think his call works on flying couriers though.

Return to “Defense of the Ancients”