Clan VpZ Recruiting (DotA)

Talk all you want about Defense of the Ancients here.
Essenze
Donator

Clan VpZ Recruiting (DotA)

Postby Essenze » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:08 pm

Hello everyone!
I'm crows and I've been around ENT for a few years.
Me and my friends are currently seeking more players to eventually create a clan, named VpZ (ViperZ).
We have our own bot, made by myself using StealthBot, telling you your ping as you join channel and tracking ENT games (APEM right now) with their current players, updating every 15 seconds. It also has stats system, thanks to @art)Y for helping me out with it. Add me up on facebook : essenze.arial or show up in channel vpz on east, adding crows to your friendlist.

Requirements:
-You must have your account on useast. If you have to restart a new account, I suggest you do so, as we'll probably go for a win streak with high elo gain.
-You must have outside contact, as example facebook, skype or whatsapp. We're currently on facebook, having our own page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/711628462225817/. My skype: essenze.dnb
-You must have decent english, of course.

Simple as that! If you're looking for games, then message us on there and we'll get back to you when we're free to play.
We have done the clan before but it eventually died due to inactivity. We used to have 4-5 in team, rolling and building up good stats.

Haunt
Oversight Staff

Re: Clan VpZ Recruiting (DotA)

Postby Haunt » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:59 pm

@Crows Moved to DotA section.

Return to “Defense of the Ancients”